2019 Mystic Star Mens 3/2 Longarm Shorty BackZip Wetsuit
In comparison to previous collections, the 2019 Mystic Star Mens 3/2 back-zip shorty wetsuit has been spiced up with polar lining on the chest and back for a warmer core.
The back panel with collar prevents water from coming in around the zipper and neck and to prevent water from coming in through the seams on critical points, the suits are enriched with critical neoprene taping inside.
This Mystic mens long-arm, but shorty wetsuit is perfectly suited for warmer climates or holidays. All you need for a great price!
Polar lining on chest & back
A soft interior lining that reflects body heat and makes sure you will stay warm longer.
GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
Critical taping inside
A neoprene taping is positioned on the critical seams of the suit. This prevents water from coming through the seams on critical points of the human body.
Mesh neoprene chest panel
Closed cell neoprene with one side of fabric lamination. The outside of the mesh neoprene offers a better protection against wind chill.
Soft Velcro piece attachment on the inside of the suit to fix your collar tag. This will prevent damaging the inner lining.
A neoprene back panel with collar, prevents water from entering through the zipper and neck.
External neoprene key pocket, positioned on the lower leg of the suit.
The B-ZIP is the classic wetsuit closure, due to the wide zipper opening on the back the entry is very easy. Depending on the model the zipper is often double lined to prevent water entry through the zipper.
The Star wetsuit is available in the following sizes:
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL
Unsure of your size? You can check out Mystic’s wetsuit size chart here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest