This is a suit for a very affordable price pimped out with extra features including polar lining, overhead backup and a lining saver.
Mystic Star Womens 5/4 BackZip Wetsuit 2016
This years Mystic Star 5/4 womens wetsuit has become a firm favorite with the ladies because it is loaded with features for an amazing price.
By incorporating a polar lining on the chest and back Mystic has created a warmer core, keeping you kiting longer. They have enriched the seams on critical points with neoprene taping inside which prevents water from coming in. Using a remarkably durable 4-way super-tex fabric in the kneepads results in a longer lasting suit.
That is all you need in a suit for a great price.
- Polar Fleece lining on chest & back parts
- M-Flex neoprene (50%)
- Soft touch (50%)
- Critical taping inside
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
- Mesh windproof neoprene chest panel
- Glideskin double neck construction
- Back up panel behind zip
- 4-way stretch kneepads
- Lining saver
- Key pocket
GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
Critical taping inside
Neoprene taping on critical areas of the suit prevents water from coming through the seams.
External neoprene key pocket, positioned on the lower leg of the suit.
The Star wetsuit is available in the following sizes:
- XS S M L XL
Unsure of your size? You can check out Mystic’s wetsuit size chart here.
How to look after your wetsuit
Read our article about looking after your lovely new suit.
Click HERE to view all Mystic products
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.