Dakine Fusion is a seat harness ideal for both beginners and advanced riders, looking for maneuverability without losing support. Made with Curv Composite Flex Shell technology and a low hook point, relieving stress for the back and perfect for shorter arms, allowing you to ride and enjoy mode.
2020 Dakine Fusion Seat Harness
The popular Dakine Fusion Kiteboard harness offers an ideal combination of comfort and control in a low-profile seat harness. The Fusion design builds on Dakine’s deep kiteboarding heritage with performance features including the push button easy-connect/disconnect Hammerhead spreader bar and an independent primary and secondary power belts. Comfort features include memory foam pressure point relief zones and self-tensioning leg straps, as well as an 8-point load dispersion system to ensure even weight distribution for control and comfort. The Fusion is also compatible with the fixed/sliding Option spreader bar.
For 2020, Dakine harnesses are now sold without spreaderbar. If you need a spreader bar you may add one in the product options.
- Curv® composite semi-hard shell
- Push button hammerhead spreader bar
- Freedom shape spreader bar pad
- Dual blade hook knife
- Independent primary and secondary power belt
- EVA foam lumbar pad
- Segmented inner support structure
- Adjustable spreader bar height
- Self tensioning ultra comfortable leg straps
- Integrated handle and leash attachment
- Left or right side leash attachment ring
- 8-Point load dispersion system
- Option spreader bar compatible
- Marine Grade Vinyl
The 2020 Dakine Fusion Seat Harness is available in the following sizes:
- XS= 28-30″ [ 71-76cm ] SB= 8″ [ 20cm ]
- S= 30-32″ [ 76-81cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
- M= 32-34″ [ 81-86cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
- L= 34-36″ [ 86-91cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
- XL= 36-38″ [ 91-96cm ] SB= 12″ [ 30cm ]
- XXL= 40-42″ [ 96-101cm ] SB= 12″ [ 30cm ]
You can read more information about sizing for this harness on the Dakine website here.
The best way to see if this harness is the right one for you is to try one on. We stock many harnesses at our shop on the beach in Camber. You can call us 07563 763 046 to check if we currently have this item in stock.
Check out our handy guide to maintaining your harness, and all of your other equipment, here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.