The Nitrous HD harness shorts are made with ultra lightweight, minimalistic style, perfect for strong winds or even complete beginners. Built-in leg straps and quick-dry fabric for comfort, you will just love the freedom of these shorts. This Harness comes without a Spreader Bar, please choose one out of the offered options.
2020 Dakine Nitrous HD Seat Harness
The Dakine Nitrous HD combines the support of a kiteboard seat harness with the comfort and casual look of board shorts. The Nitrous harness shorts integrate years of Dakine harness development and technology including 8-point load dispersion system, integrated handle and leash attachment and Option spreader bar compatibility. For comfort, the Nitrous features the freedom shape spreader bar pad, fit-focused built-in leg straps, and lightweight, quick-dry fabric construction. The perfect combination of performance and comfort with casual board short style.
- Side pocket
- Lightweight quick-dry fabric
- 8-Point load dispersion system
- Integrated handle and leash attachment
- Leash attachment ring
- Ultra comfortable, internal leg straps
- Spreader bar complete
- 420D Nylon
The 2020 Dakine Nitrous HD Seat Harness is available in the following colours:
- 30″ [ 76cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
- 32″ [ 81cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
- 34″ [ 86cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
- 36″ [ 91cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
- 38″ [ 96cm ] SB= 12″ [ 30cm ]
You can read more information about sizing for this harness on the Dakine website here.
The best way to see if a harness is the right one for you is to try one it on. We stock many harnesses in our shop at the beach in Camber. If you’d like to try one on, please call us on 07563 763 046 to check if we have it in stock.
Check out our handy guide to maintaining your harness, and all of your other equipment, here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest