£119.99 – £120.00
The 2020 Dakine Pyro is a super comfortable harness with full back support and a large back panel design updated with more stiffness than before, offering better support and less slippage while feeling that freedom of movement. This Harness comes without a Spreader Bar, please choose one out of the offered options.
2020 Dakine Pyro Waist Harness
The Dakine Pyro waist harness builds on Dakine’s long heritage in kiteboarding to offer a fuller profile waist harness. The Pyro features an Adaptive Fit Composite back panel with Texon counter/stiffener, which offers the ultimate responsiveness and an improved custom fit with every wearing. Fit is further enhanced with featherweight ES foam molded interior, a pre-curved P.E.B. inner support structure and memory foam pressure point relief zones to keep you out on the water longer.
This Harness comes without a spreader bar. Choose one separately out of the options available here.
- Adaptive Fit Composite back panel with Texon® counter/stiffener
- Memory foam pressure point relief zones
- Pre-curved P.E.B. inner support structure
- Featherweight ES foam molded interior
- Two side key / knife pockets with elastic loop
- Independent primary and secondary power belt
- Integrated handle and leash attachment
- Left or right side leash attachment ring
- Option spreader bar compatible
- Marine Grade Vinyl
- XS= 28-30″ [ 71-76cm ] SB= 8″ [ 20cm ]
- S= 30-32″ [ 76-81cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
- M= 32-34″ [ 81-86cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
- L= 34-36″ [ 86-91cm ] SB= 10″ [ 25cm ]
- XL= 36-38″ [ 91-96cm ] SB= 12″ [ 30cm ]
The best way to see if this harness is the right one for you is to try one on. We stock many harnesses at our shop on the beach in Camber. You can call us 07563 763 046 to check if we currently have this item in stock.
Check out our handy guide to maintaining your harness, and all of your other equipment, here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest