2020 F-One twintip bindings
F-one Platinum 3 Bindings 2020
2020 F-One Platinum 3 Bindings are able to fit all types of feet whilst ensuring the best connection with your board. The pad offers the most amazing feel while riding, and absorb the impacts. The straps lock your feet to the pad in the ideal position.
To obtain the highest quality pads, F-one has chosen an injected process that permits various forms and densities and created a dual-density pad for an optimized comfort: the edge areas are denser for a better support while the foot bed areas are softer for more comfort. Using a unique process that allows generating all possible forms while picking the best EVA foam density.
Because a pad is those two essential things: a form and a foam. The F-ONE strap is fully adjustable to the size and shape of the foot. This year the quality of the strap was improved also, which is now filled with gel foam for a fantastic comfort. Its neoprene coating is combined with a base in injected plastic.
There are three tuning axes to set the 2020 F-one PLATINUM 3 BINDINGS on the board for an optimum riding position:
- Angle: from 0° to 24°, you can select the foot angle that fits you the best.
- Foot Position: you can slide the F-one PLATINUM 3 BINDINGS forth or back on the board to place your feet at the right distance from the edge of the board.
- Stance: all F-ONE boards offer three settings for the spacing of your feet.
Three types of controls depending on the size of your feet for an amazing comfort:
A refined construction:
- Dual-density pad for an optimised comfort:the edge areas are denser for a better support while the foot bed areas are softer for more comfort
- Combination of a fine anti-slip texture with a layer of thermoformed EVA to offer a perfect grip.
- Assembly based on a light but solid base plate.
- The PLATINUM 3 BINDINGS form a block which can be positioned and fastened easily on the boards (requiring only two screws). They can also be transported easily without losing your finely tuned setup.
An ergonomic pad shape:
- Optimized slope: the whole pad is canted towards the inside of the board to keep the feet perpendicular to the legs.
- Dedicated grab ridge in toe area.
- Specific support area under the foot arch.
- Wide heel area to let you angle your foot as you feel like depending on your riding.
- Lateral comfort flanges to protect your feet from the plastic straplocks.
A new generation footstrap:
- A thermoformed structure combined with a gel foam core provide the footstraps with an ideal comfort and support.
- Super resistant neoprene
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.