It is the ultimate freeride and freestyle board with a unique feeling on the water, offering both speed and comfort.
F-One Trax HRD Lite tech 2020
The 2020 F-One Trax HRD Lite tech has a long heritage and is one of the most popular twin tips on the market. It is the ultimate freeride and freestyle board offering both speed and comfort.
- Ultimate freeride/freestyle board
- HRD Rail Technology
- Easy to ride – perfect for beginners and experts alike
- Smooth and forgiving
HRD is a unique construction process that allows for the rails of the board to be shaped in 3D.
There are three sections to the rail as it runs the length of the board; in the middle of the board, the rail is thin for grip and improved upwind ability, under the feet the rail is inverted and curved like a surfboard rail allowing the board to smoothly track through chop and improving its carving ability. As the rail reaches the tips, it thins out again allowing superior grip and bite to give excellent pop.
The Lite Tech is an exclusive to F-ONE. Patented by Rossignol Snowboards it integrates a TPU element into the board allowing light to pass right through. It doesn’t offer any performance advantages, but it does look fantastic, and it will help you stand out from the crowd on the water. Lite Tech also looks incredible in photographs, we can’t guarantee extra Instagram likes, but it’s bound to help!
The construction mixes unidirectional and bi-axial fibers at 45° to achieve the best balance in bending and torsion. This results in a board which feels easy to ride at full potential with great comfort.
On the water the TRAX HRD Lite Tech offers a smooth, forgiving ride, the HRD rail eliminates spray and feels very comfortable regardless of the water conditions. The flex has been tuned to provide the optimum pop off the water, and the extra flex in the tips really helps to launch you into the air. When it comes to landings, the wide outline and channelled base combine to smooth things out and allow you to retain control at all times.
The board is so popular because it works for such a wide variety of riders; from experts in freestyle to beginners and everyone in between the TRAX is an excellent choice. Combining early planing, upwind ability and control there is plenty of performance at your disposal when you need it. From flat water to harsh chop the 2020 F-One Trax HRD can handle it, you’ll get a ride like no other.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.