FREE hoodie with this harness!
The new Mystic Warrior has reached it’s sixth generation with improved battlebelt, a more compact design and great features and upgrades.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Mystic Warrior VI Waist Harness 2020
FREE hoodie with this harness! Hoodie colour selected at random, size matched to harness size.
The new Mystic Warrior Waist Harness has reached it’s sixth generation with improved battle belt, a more compact design, 3D moulded exterior, anatomical backplate and soft neoprene edges. Taking inspiration from the Majestic range, the Warrior VI offers more freedom of movement than ever before due to a slightly lower profile shape. The anatomically shaped backplate skeleton and PVA non slip foam on the inside for a better connection to your waist for comfortable support on the water.
Freeride and freestyle oriented kiters love the Warrior, comes with Mystic Clicker 4.0 Kite Spreader bar.
- Anatomical backplate
- 3D moulded exterior
- Fix Memory Foam
- Battle belt 2.0: integrated safety knife pocket
- Mystic Clicker spreader bar 4.0
- Soft neoprene edges
- HP system with reinforced guidance holes
- Key pocket 2.0: keyloop with mini-buckle
The Warrior VI harness is available in the following sizes:
Unsure of your size? You can check out Mystic’s harness size chart here. The best way to check whether the Mystic Warrior VI Harness is the right choice for you is to come and try one on. We stock many harnesses in our beach shop at Camber and have a chicken loop set up so you can try the harness on and see how it will feel with the pull of the kite.
Read our handy guide on how to look after your harness here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest