Nearly two decades of kiteboarding experience has materialised into the 2020 Peter Lynn Navigator V6 Bar. At Peter Lynn we understand that your kiting experience heavily relies on how well your bar works. This is why the Navigator bar is designed to be as clean as possible without making any compromise in safety and user comfort. All Navigator control bars include extra strong and durable 500KG lines as standard.
Peter Lynn Navigator V6 Bar 2020
Nearly two decades of kiteboarding experience has materialised into the 2020 Peter Lynn Navigator V6 Bar. At Peter Lynn we understand that your kiting experience heavily relies on how well your bar works. This is why the Navigator bar is designed to be as clean as possible without making any compromise in safety and user comfort.
- Kook proof line connections
Knots and loops to indicate front and backlines.
- Colour coated lines
The Pre-stretched Dyneema lines are PU coated, besides providing the line with maximum protection, this also allows the kitesurfers to see at a glance which line is which.
Well working easy to use depowersystem. Trim your kites precisely with our clamcleat.
- PU coated depower line
Tough poly urethane coating to prevent wear on the depower line
- Soft bar ends
No more bruises while handlepassing or other painful encounters
- Bar grip
Nice pre shaped grip for all your unhooked tricks.
Easily untwist your lines after many rotations
Well working easy to use safety system.
- Removable lock in pin.
To make unhooked and surf sessions safer and more convenient
All Navigator control bars include extra strong and durable 500KG lines as standard. We put often put these lines on the bars which we use in our kitesurf school and they are fantastic, they have minimal stretch and last a long time.
S (43CM BAR, 22M LINES), M (51CM BAR, 22M LINES), M+ (51CM BAR, 24M LINES), L (62CM BAR, 24+3M LINES)
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.