Very smart new bar from North with extremely easy to re-set safety system, simply push it back in like car seat belt – Super quick and very reliable
FREE protective bar bag!
North Navigator Bar 2020
“The North Navigator bar has a really natural fit and grip. It feels almost like the bar is holding on to you, even in super-overpowered conditions.” – Graham Howes
Perfect condition used just a few times
FREE Protective bar bag!!
Release and reload faster with the intuitive single-action reload Connect Quick Release, and change quickly between disciplines with the Tool-less Interloop, our no-tools required modular harness loop replacement system. The Navigator Control System raises the bar in kite safety, connecting you intuitively to your kite so you can think less and feel more. We’ve taken premium leading technology materials and applied simplified ergonomic design for precise performance with ease and comfort. Sensing your kite’s position just became second nature.
The North Navigator bar has been really popular here at our centre due to its super easy to reload safety system, just click in like a car seat belt and you are ready to ride again
The PU covered depower rope reduces wear and the safety line also runs through this tube, this gives the North Navigator kitesurf bar excellent longevity.
The adjustable bar ends change the bar length by 5cm allowing it to be used on all sizes of kites
- Intuitive single-action reload
- Toolless Interloop
- Tactile offset finger bar
- Low friction co-efficient materials
- Integrated retractable line winder bungee
- Leader line PU tubing covers
- Cleated trim system
- Kook-proof line connectors
- Optimised TPU material
- Colour-coded components
- Injection-moulded soft EVA bar ends
- Adjustable bar length (45-50cm & 50-55cm)
- 100 % Dyneema SK99 control line
- Front lines 22m (12m + 10m)
A few more info about 2020 North Navigator tech you can find here.
“Simple, intuitive and refined – right down to the sound of the closure. Push and click.” – Hugh Pinfold, Director of Design and Engineering
North Navigator Bar complete with Connect Quick Release, Standard Freeride Loop, Short Leash
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.