Now with FREE 1 hour private lesson or Tricktionary.
The Synergy ensures that you will always be able to kite, and never be on the sidelines when the wind is low or drops off! This kite is designed to be the ultimate kite for hydrofoiling and riding in low wind conditions. The Synergy is especially ideal for travelling, since it’s so lightweight and compact that it can easily fit it in your hand luggage. If you’re ready for summer breezes and cruising into the sunset, the Synergy is the right kite for you!
2020 Peter Lynn Synergy
The Peter Lynn Synergy is designed for optimum lightwind effiency and performance when hydrofoiling. This single strut kites is light and packs small for easy travel. Now with FREE 1 hour private lesson or Tricktionary (the ultimate progression book!) if you’re further afield.
We developed the very best lightwind kite to maximize your time on the water! We’re proud to introduce the new 2020 Peter Lynn Synergy, the optimum feather-weight kite built with one strut and created to be powerful, super stable and easy to fly in the lightest of wind conditions. The Synergy ensures that you will always be able to kite, and never be on the sidelines when the wind is low or drops off!
This kite is designed to be the ultimate kite for hydrofoiling and riding in low wind conditions. The Synergy is especially ideal for travelling, since it’s so lightweight and compact that it can easily fit it in your hand luggage. If you’re ready for summer breezes and cruising into the sunset, the Synergy is the right kite for you!
FIT ALL VALVE
CONTINUOUS LEADING EDGE
INTERNAL WING PROFILE
LOW WIND PERFORMANCE DESIGN
SUPER KOOK PROOF PIGTAILS
EXCELLENT LIGHT WIND PERFORMANCE
CLEAN SHAPE AND DESIGN
DIRECT FEEL AND KITE FEEDBACK
LIGHT AND DIRECT TURNING
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest