£199.00 – £249.00
Want to get into kitesurfing? This is your first easy and fun step into it!
2021 Duotone Lizard – Trainer Kite
The Duotone trainer kites are available in two different sizes.
The Lizard 1.8 and the Lizard 2.5 both offer a safe and enjoyable way for newcomers to learn the basics of kite flying and help to progress onto their first lesson on the water.
- Durability is paramount when you are learning to fly a kite. The Ram Air Construction we have employed new internal construction supports to make the kites bomb proof.
- The handling on the Lizard is predictable and controllable. It will enable new flyers to get to grips with the basic skills quickly.
- The kites react instantly to input on the bar. Also, allowing the flyer to direct the kite around the wind window with precision and ease.
- Kites are supplied with a 50cm rubber coated aluminium bar, allowing you to “feel” for flying a kite on the same set up as our kitesurfing kites.
- 3 line kite for ease of use, simple and safe launching and landing, as well as tangle free and 100% depower safety system
- The bar has winding posts to allow you to wrap up the lines without tangling them. Both Lizards are equipped with a wrist hand leash. When you let go of the bar, the kite is completely depowered, falling gently to the floor on the third line.
Colour option will depend upon availability either Petrol or Grey, please state if you prefer a specific colour option.
The 2021 Duotone Lizard – Trainer kites are ready to fly straight out of the bag, unpack, unwind, launch and ENJOY!
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.