Available again soon
2022 Peter Lynn Commander Bar
In cooperation with different kite schools, Peter Lynn Kiteboarding has designed an LEI control bar that caters to the specific demands of kite instructors, schools and beginner kiteboarders. By using parts that are already in use by multiple brands, and thus thoroughly tested, we can guarantee a bar that functions even in the most demanding school settings. The 2022 Peter Lynn Commander Bar is built so that it’s simple and straight forward, has easy replaceable parts it needed, and it very strong, tough and durable.
Excellent condition, used for around 3 months
We love using this bar, everything works so well and it is very durable. Nice simple safety release, depower trimmer cleat and very strong lines
- Kook proof line connections
Knots and loops to indicate front and backlines.
- Colour coated lines
The Pre-stretched Dyneema lines are PU coated, besides providing the line with maximum protection, this also allows the kitesurfers to see at a glance which line is which.
Well working easy to use depower system. Trim your kites precisely with our clamcleat.
- Moveable bar throw – Clamcleat can be moved towards or away from the bar to adjust the depower range so it is usable for all kitesurfers with different arm reach
- Stopper ball
Customize the length of your depower throw with the stopper ball.
Soft bar ends for max comfort and a floating bar while swimming in deep water.
Nice pre shaped grip for all your unhooked tricks
- Double depower throw
Very durable uncoated double depower throw with stopper ball.
Easily untwist your lines after many rotations
Well working easy to use safety system. Push away release and very simple to re-build
- Front line flag out – When the safety is activated the kite it released onto just one line, completely removing all the power
- Removable lock in pin/donkey d**k.
To make unhooked and surf sessions safer and more convenient
All 2022 Peter Lynn Commander Bars are 52cm long and include very high quality 350Kg 22m lines as standard.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest