£24.99 – £129.99
Kitesurf kite lines – 350, 375 or 500kg breaking strain – Various lengths
Kitesurf kite lines & extensions
High quality pre stretched dyneema with smooth and shiny waxy coating available in 210kg, 350kg or extra strong 500kg breaking strains.
These line sets can be used on any type of kite whether is is for kitesurfing on the water or flying kites on the land or snow
Any length can be produced or multiple lengths with extensions such as 20 + 3m or 18 + 5 to give you options for different wind strengths. Please contact us if you would like a length or extension other than listed.
2, 3 & 5m extensions to add some extra to the bottom end of your kite for lighter winds
Also available as single lines
Option to choose different line end pig tails, either 3mm spliced and stitched dyneema with colour coded kook proof knots and loop connection (image 3) or multi attachment pigtails (image 4).
Lengths and breaking strain
- 4 x 23m lines – 350kg – £89.99
- 4 x 20m lines – 2 x 375, 2 x 500kg – £89.99
- 4 x 23m lines – 2 x 350, 2 x 500kg – £99.99
- 4 x 25m lines – 2 x 375, 2 x 500kg – £99.99
- 4 x 23m lines – 500kg – £109.99
- 4 x 21+3m lines – 350kg – £109.99
- 4 x 20+3m lines – 2 x 350, 2 x 500kg – £119.99
- 1 x 23m 350kg line – £24.99
- 1 x 23m 500kg line – £29.99
- 4 x 2m (2 x 500kg, 2 x 350kg) extensions – £29.99
- 4 x 5m (2 x 500kg, 2x 350kg) extensions – £44.99
350kg line is white or orange
500kg line is grey
20m & 25m, 375x500kg line sets are blue/grey and orange/grey, they have sleeved ends with loops
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest