Out of stock
Email when stock available
2019 Airush AP V5
- Minimalist bar focusing on pure function and durability.
- Narrow diameter grip.
- Heavy Duty Flying Lines.
The key philosophy of the AP BAR was to create the most minimal design possible that focuses purely on function and bomb-proof durability. As freestyle and wakestyle riders, these philosophies are crucial for equipment that is constantly being used and abused while riding hooked or unhooked.
The AP Bar features a 21mm diameter bar that enables the rider to maintain a solid grip through the most power moves and landings. As this diameter bar is fully customizable, the bar can be cut and adjusted to meet a smaller width if needed.
Although the bar comes stock with a medium sized chickenloop for everyday riding, the AP Bar included an easy to install XL chickenloop strictly for unhooking. A shorter bar throw with a clean freestyle trim strap system gives the AP bar enough range while still remaining function. While doing big kiteloops or pop and slack tricks, it is essential for lines to be as strong as possible. With the AP Bar, a 400kg tested line with extensions has been installed to make this bar extremely durable and versatile.
22m Total = 1m Leader Lines + 19m Lower Lines + 2m Upper lines.
41cm – 51cm Adjustable.
BRAIN 3.0 QUICK RELEASE
NARROW DIAMETER GRIP
Airush Core Bar Features:
– Fits all kites from largest to smallest
– Adjustable 62-55-52-45cm Widths
– New Grip
– 21mm diameter bar
– Line Length segments (20+4m Length)
– Heavy duty 400kg front lines, 250kg outside lines
– LOW Y Single Line Flag Out
– Industry Standard Pushaway Brain Quick Release
– Minimal Diameter PU depower Line
– Pull-Pull Adjustable Trim Strap or Cleat options available
Sizes: Adjustable 45cm – 62cm
Brain Quick Release
The Quick Release is crucial to the safety of a rider. Airush considers this a priority of functionality, safety and intuitive use for quick and natural response. This industry standard push away system is lightweight, strong, easy to release, and quick to assemble after activating, now with added rubber grip.
In addition to safety, the Airush Brain includes features to minimise interference and hassles of lines while riding. The spinning collar allows for smooth and easy untangling your lines after landing tricks. While an integrated safety line through the Brain provides a less intrusive design when riding at full safety mode or suicide-with-safety mode.
The Airush Soft Touch is a durable rubber molding encasing the bar ends. With a softer bar end, the Soft Touch prevents surfboard dings while adding an element of safety and comfort.
Low Y System
The Low Y System allows for single front line flag out system. This provides a safe way of shutting off the power of your kite when the safety is engaged. In addition to improving safety, the Low Y increases the angle of the front lines, which avoids unnecessary pinching or folding of the kite. This results in the wingtips become looser and move more independently, greatly increasing the manoeuvrability, turning speed and response of the kite.
New Diameter bar
Although we still have the subtle finger bumps that have been inspired by Ski Poles and Motocross bike grips, they have been reduced in size and the grip texture has been updated which ultimately reduces the diameter of the bar slightly. You will instantly notice the change when you grab onto a Core bar.
Airush Modus bar floats
The Modus 2.0 Bar End creates an extremely streamlined bar, with the recessed screw you can easily customize the bar setup with 10cm of width adjustment, to meet the needs of turning speed and response.
An updated bombproof stainless steel insert is covered in nylon to allow quick and easy adjustment even when not adjusted for long periods. A soft EVA molded outer shell adds protection for the bar, rider, and equipment.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest