Premium construction to the groundbreaking Apex shape; suits intermediate to advanced aggressive freeriders
Airush Apex V5 2019 & Element Footstraps
Introducing the new Airush Apex V5 2019:
- Intermediate to advanced freeride/freestyle crossover board.
- High performance freeride/freestyle rocker and flex pattern.
- Strap and boot compatible
- Multi-Zone Biotech Core for amazing pop
- Suitable for big air, freestyle, hooked and unhooked
Staying true to its roots, the Airush Apex V5 2019 has been refined. The Apex is designed to ride with footstraps and boots because of how they enhance performance in both the Big Air and freestyle disciplines.
Compared to the Switch, the Apex features a higher rocker and stiffer more continuous flex pattern. The new bottom shape takes channels from the Livewire and combines them with the Venturi concave from historical Apex models. This results in the flow of water being forced away from the fins while the subtle channels allow for great tracking and edging ability.
This board is perfect for the rider pushing their limits with hooked and unhooked powered tricks. The Apex has amazing pop, impact resistance on hard landings. Overall durability for those throwing down freestyle tricks, freeriding, or trying to beat their Big Air scores, because of the Multi-Zone Biotech Core.
The Airush Apex V5 2019 brings the smooth elements of a freeride board together with the more aggressive elements of a freestyle board. This allows riders to push their limit. Maximizing riding and improving techniques, meaning it is the perfect board for riders progressing to the next level.
- FREE AK Element Footstraps
The Element sets the standard in comfort, durability, and offers the best support and stability while minimising the chances of fatigue and injury. You can check the Element footstraps here.
Independent Flex Tips
The Independent Flex Tips are oriented from the center to the tips, leaving the center of the tips and rail thin & flexible.
Fibreglass Nano Rod Technology
We constantly strive to increase the kiteboards’ durability, torsional response and a refined flex pattern. After a lot of research and testing, we developed a construction to fulfill our ideals. Inserting Nano Rods into the wood core of the board result in a more durable board, while maximizing the boards’ torsional flex and response.
Subtle Channel & Venturi Combo
The subtle channeling and Venturi Combo bottom deck allow for more user-friendly performance and incredible directional stability
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.