The Airush Comp is the icon of versatile performance bringing competition and all round performance to the user in a range of conditions.
It features an intermediate fast rocker for speed and new generation fin positioning and tail shape for snap.
Airush Comp Epoxy 6’0″ – Was £649.00, now £519.00
The Comp earns its name by its focus as Airush’s performance competition shape, blending speed with agility.
Discipline: All-round Surf
Competition and all round performance.
Intermediate fast rocker for speed.New generation fin positioning and tail shape for snap.
The Comp earns its name by its focus as our performance competition shape, blending speed with agility. Starting with the bottom curve, the Comp features a relatively at tail rocker for speed and acceleration with a medium/high nose rocker for larger surf and more top to bottom riding.
The outline is comprised of a moderate width center, for early planing and drive, with a relatively narrow tail for edging and snap and a narrow nose to drive through powered top turns.
The custom epoxy construction is the entry point into the range, using a non sandwich construction, with reinforcement underfoot, a medium density core and traditional stringer for a classic surf feel.
We moved the thruster set back to compensate for the fast rocker, keeping all the snap of a high tail rocker board without sacrificing speed. If you need one wave board to perform in any conditions you throw at it, the Comp is your board of choice.
60 (183cm) | 19.25 (49cm) | 2.4 (6.1cm) | 29.7L
Supplied as deck only – fins, pads and straps not included.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest