All round foil board which offers ease of entry into the world of hydrofoiling as well as being excellent for advanced riders. Available in two sizes 142 and 121 to suit all levels.
Airush Core Foil Skate Kiteboard 2020
The Airush Core Foil Skate Kiteboard 2020 is an all round foil board which offers ease of entry into the world of hydrofoiling as well as being excellent for advanced riders. Available in two sizes 142 and 121 to suit all levels.
The Foil Skate has twintip board style construction to foil riders, very durable and robust. When compared to higher volume surfboard style construction, the Core Foil Skate is both easy to handle and launch as it sits lower in the water, specifically if you are used to riding twintips. The stiff wood core creates a very stable ride and is extremely durable.
The Airush Core Foil Skate Kiteboard 2020 includes low drag foil inserts for a reliable 4 x 4 hydrofoil connection. Multiple positions to tune your ride.
Optional fin connections. This opens up the option of a traditional directional riding without the foil. It offers a smooth ride that feels like a twintip with a skate style surf playfulness, great fun in small waves, flat water and low wind.
Foot straps inserts for 2 or 3 strap set up
- Durable & versatile board for all levels of riders.
- Stiff construction for increased stability.
- Fins can be fitted for riding without a foil.
- 121 x 46
- 142 x 48
- Lightweight durable top sheet.
- Midweight triaxial fiberglass.
- Scratch resistant bottom sheet.
The AR Glass layup is focused on durability and responsiveness, ensuring a perfect combination for all carving and freeride foiling needs. This construction is simple yet effective for smooth, easy, and forgiving riding.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest