The Airush Standard Front Wing 2018 is a 550cm2 high stability freeride wing for everyday use and advanced riders.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Airush Core Std Foil Wing 2018
The Airush Core Std Foil Wing 2018 features a 550cm2 high stability, low drag profile for freeride and speed riding. This is the standard freeride front wing for Airush Core 2018 Modular Foil Platform, ideal for everyday use and advanced riding.
ANHEDRAL FRONT WING
The Anhedral front wing with horizontal tips, creates stability, specifically when carving, by preventing side slipping and improved ventilation correction.
CORE FOIL V2 MODULAR DESIGN
The standard freeride wing set is ideal for everyday use while the XL high lift wing set has been developed for lower speed applications such as learning, wave riding and extreme light winds. The modular design can be configured with different length masts, board mounting systems and wing configurations to suit your riding level and personal preference.
No matter what your level or riding conditions, the Airush Core foil delivers versatile performance for everyday use.
You can check out more about Airush’s foil range on their website here. If you’re looking to get into foiling but have never tried it, we offer hydrofoil lessons. Call 07563 763 046 or click here to book in.
Our instructors love foiling, it’s a great activity for lighter wind days. If you already ride a surfboard and love the feel of playing in the waves, you’ll love foiling!
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest