Airush Diamond Team v2 2019 & Element Footstraps
- Ultimate female freestyle/wakestyle and park machine.
- Bombproof Carbon Nano Rod technology.
- HD Grindrite sintered base for park riding.
The 2019 Diamond Team V2 twintip expands the women’s board collection with wakestyle performance in mind. Having taken Bruna Kajiya to her third World Championship title, Airush decided to release this board to elevate female riding.
Having taken a number of components from the Livewire into the design, the Diamond Team V2 has been adapted specifically for lighter riders. Leading the industry as the only female board on the market with a 4mm HD Grindrite sintered base for insane durability at the beach and at the cable park. The narrower outline, stance and a softer flex pattern allows riders to push their limits and improve their techniques when focusing purely on hardcore freestyle.
- AK Element Footstraps
The Element sets the standard in comfort, durability, and offers the best support and stability while minimising the chances of fatigue and injury. You can check the Element footstraps here.
The Nano Rod Tech utilises 3mm diameter carbon rods embedded through the paulownia wood core. This allows the board to have amazing torsional response and strength without needing to change core thicknesses and adding excessive layers of composite.
The unique arch formation featured in Nano Rod Tech allows the board to have torsional twist. This torsional twist makes for a smoother ride, increased responsiveness, and improves load and pop while increasing durability in the core by distributing and absorbing the exerted load.
The HD Grindrite base featured on the Livewire and Diamond Team is our ultra durable multipurpose sintered base. The dual composite bottom sheet is self-lubricating, self-healing and highly abrasion resistant. This makes the Diamond the perfect cross-over board for competition wakestyle, as well as for sliders and kickers.
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.