£675.00 – £1,190.00
Now with FREE 1 hour private lesson or Tricktionary. The kite we have chosen to use in our school over the last 8 years, amazingly easy to use with fantastic stability, smooth power delivery, huge de-power and wind range, amazing durability and the best water relaunch on the market.
Airush Lithium Progression V3 2020
The kite we have chosen to use in our school over the last 8 years, amazingly easy to use with fantastic stability, smooth power delivery, huge depower and wind range, amazing durability and the best water relaunch on the market.
- Versatile freeride kite ideal for progression.
- Incredibly stable with a smooth, consistent drive.
- Easy relaunch with direct steering response.
This is the kite that carved a new level of legendary versatility and performance in a single model. The 2020 Airush Lithium Progression V3 is the ultimate comfort in the hands of a first-time rider looking for versatile progression. Suitable for freeriding, jumping, looping and wave riding progression.
Airush bumpers are found throughout the leading edge of the kites to reduce wear and increase durability on rough surfaces. These bumpers are key for increasing the lifespan of Airush kites.
Kevlar Reinforcements in critical areas protect the kite from wear while still minimising weight.
Rear Line Adjustments
The Rear Line Adjustment featured on all Airush kites allows for quick changes in the kites bar pressure and response. Adjustment towards “High” will increase bar pressure and decrease turning speed. Moving back towards the rear of the wingtip will decrease bar pressure and increase turning speed.
Smaller kites have 3 Bar Pressure settings, Larger kites only have Medium and Low Bar Pressure options available.
D4 HD Cloth
V2.1 Bridle System
The V2.1 Bridle System on the One Progression and Lithium Progression provides support to the slightly larger leading edge to increase stability, support, and wind range of the Delta Hybrid design. The V2.1 Bridle also keeps steering tension at all times, ideal for entry and intermediate users require full control while riding completely depowered.
The Airush Pulleys are made of tough Zytel material for high strength and resistance to abrasion and impact, the Airush Pulley has the pigtails hole directionally correct to eliminate bridle wear. With a breaking strength of 550 kg, the Airush pulley was designed specifically for use on all Airush kites.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.