FREE boardbag and snapback hat with this board! The 2020 Airush Livewire Junior V3 takes the ever-popular design and construction of the Switch Progression, and the aesthetic of the Livewire.
Airush Livewire Junior V3 2020
FREE boardbag and snapback hat with this board! Bag and snapback brand and colour may vary from image.
The 2020 Airush Livewire Junior V3 takes the ever-popular design and construction of the Switch Progression, and the aesthetic of the Livewire.
- Ideal & user friendly for a young kiteboarder.
- 2.0 ABS reinforced inserts.
- Multi-zone Biotech core.
- Fins – AK Fin Wake 40mm (SET – 4pcs incl. screws & washers) and AK Boost Footstraps Included.
Offering you a super easy and comfortable board ideal to start a young kiteboarder’s journey. For all-around, entry level freeriding, the Livewire Junior features a parallel outline and a flatter rocker so has amazing upwind ability and stable cruising.
Airush Livewire Junior V3 Characteristics
AK BOOST FOOTSTRAPS
Simplicity, comfort, and durability are the primary focuses of the Boost Strap. With a single Velcro closure, the strap is quick and easy to tighten and loosen for various foot sizes.
The Boost Strap features a Dual Density footbed, which is moulded with a soft layer that contours to your foot. The denser secondary layer finally absorbs the impact from monster landings.
The Boost Strap offers two size options to fit the smallest to the largest foot, therefore perfect for junior riders.
MULTI-ZONE BIOTECH CORE
2.0 ABS REINFORCED INSERTS & RAILS
SHAPE & ROCKER
FMS FLEX RATING | 3.5
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.