Working closely with 2013 World Champion Alex Pastor we developed our ultra light binding compatible twintip
Airush Livewire Team 2018
The Livewire Team is the high performance freestyle machine used to dominate many a podium by Alex Pastor. This board is designed with the high performance freestyle rider in mind, focusing on the perfect balance of weight, rocker, flex and response. Featuring a bottom shape with Triple Rocker Channel Tips in conjunction with the highest rocker in our range, this board is a competition machine to help you cut through your heats with ease and style.
The Livewire Team is the first board to be ridden with our ground breaking Nano Rod Technology, 3mm carbon rods embedded within the pressed core in an arc formation. After being tested with great success on this board the technology was passed on through the range. This new technology combined with a full biaxial carbon torsion control construction increases overall durability, ensures high torsional flex, and improves recoil response and impact absorption, all while keeping the board light underfoot. All these aspects combined with an optimized 3D deck allow the Livewire Team to have insane amounts of pop and assist fast rotations during complex maneuvers.
Utilizing our new ABS reinforced insert 2.0, a thicker core and more reinforcement under foot, your boots have a complete connection to your board. With so much focus on durability and quality, the Livewire is the only board on the market with a two-year warranty that covers the use of boots/bindings.
Competition Carbon Construction
The Airush Competition Carbon construction is our most responsive and lightweight construction. Making use of High Modulus 12K carbon, this board boasts ultimate pop, response and aggression which leads our team riders to top podiums and to win World Championships.
Multizone Biotech Core
The Airush Multizone Biotech construction is a vertical paulownia wood core sandwich. This multilayer construction creates a consistent density from the natural material. Our wood cores are renowned for their response, durability, and smoothness, and are combined with a versatile combination of laminates depending on each model’s requirement, for all-around performance and durability.
Nano Rod Technology
The Nano Rod tech, the biggest innovation in twintips, utilizes 3mm diameter carbon rods embedded through the paulownia wood core. This allows the board to have amazing torsional response and strength without needing to change core thicknesses and adding excessive layers of composite.
The unique arch formation featured in Nano Rod tech allows the board to have torsional twist. This torsional twist makes for a smoother ride, increased responsiveness, and improves load and pop while increasing durability in the core by distributing and absorbing the exerted load.
Full Carbon Torsion Control
The Airush Full Carbon Torsion Control creates a unique performance advantage developed specifically for our high-performance carbon boards. Traditionally, carbon fiber boards are incredibly stiff causing a harsh and at times uncomfortable ride. The Full Carbon Torsion Control features Biaxial Oriented High Modulus Carbon Fiber allowing torsional flexibility while maintaining the fast responsiveness and aggressive pop everyone has come to expect and enjoy from high-quality carbon fiber boards.
ABS Reinforced Inserts 2.0
No more pulled or broken inserts from hard landings or crashes. New for version 2.0 is added adhesives throughout the insert block for increased durability. Featured on all Airush boards, the ABS Reinforced Inserts 2.0 create the ultimate amount of durability, whether riding with boots or straps.
Freestyle / Wakestyle Oriented Shape and Outline
- The Core Thickness runs throughout the boards 3D shape, from tip to tip and across the entire center. This creates our stiffest flex pattern.
- The Tri-Rocker Channel Tips is designed to create 3 different rockers through the boards’ tips. This allows for maximum control and comfort when landing powered manoeuvres.
- The Intermediate Tip to Width ratio sits in-between the Apex and the Switch outlines. The slightly pulled in tips on the Livewire allows for more controlled pop when transitioning into complex rotations and an easy correction on landings.
Freestyle / Wakestyle High Rocker
This is the most pronounced rocker line in our range. Designed to soften landings and create extra pop for huge powered manoeuvres while creating ultimate control when riding with boots and in overpowered conditions.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.