The Airush Mast Plate Connector for hydrofoiling uses a 3 degree offset designed for kitesurfers for easier touchdowns. Its open ends also allow a quick and easy fit to track systems.
Airush Mast Plate Connector
The Airush Mast Plate Connector is designed with a 3 degree pitch angle that allows easier touchdowns for kitesurfers.
The streamlined connection plate absolutely minimises drag when you get going or touch down, creating a solid connection to the mast.
The 12mm slots enables micro trim adjustment not being used in a track system. The open ends make the plate much quicker and easier to fit, when being used in a track system.
The new Airush Core Foil Range enters into the market as a premium freeride focused foil. It has versatile offering from easy to use entry level products to more performance oriented options by using a modular system. Building on incredibly positive feedback from the 2017 range, they have redesigned key details to increase the high-end freeride performance without sacrificing ease of use.
You can check out more about Airush’s foil range on their website here. If you’re looking to get into foiling but have never tried it, we offer hydrofoil lessons. Call 07563 763 046 or click here to book in.
Our instructors love foiling, it’s a great activity for lighter wind days. If you already ride a surfboard and love the feel of playing in the waves, you’ll love foiling!
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest