FREE boardbag and snapback hat with this board! Combining aspects of a surf-style fish and the classic surf directional board shape, the 2020 Airush Mini Monster V3 is perfect for smaller waves.
2020 Airush Mini Monster V3
FREE boardbag and snapback hat with this board! Bag and snapback brand and colour may vary from image.
Combining aspects of a surf-style fish and the classic surf directional board shape, the 2020 Airush Mini Monster V3 is the perfect board for smaller waves, lighter wind, or flat water riding.
- Ideal shape for onshore & flat water.
- Compact higher volume shape with flat rocker.
- Durable & flexible Reflex Bamboo construction.
With well-distributed volume throughout the board and a performance rail, early planing and sub-planing performance are easily achieved, while maintaining the incredible turning and carving abilities you want from a freeride surf directional.
Longitudinally oriented bamboo bottom deck.
UD Flax rail – impact resistant parabolic rail stringer.The Reflex Bamboo combines progressive flex in a durable sandwich construction. The stringerless medium density core with high flex top deck and longitudinally oriented bottom deck is combined with a UD Flax rail for improved impact resistance.
The Mini Monster is the perfect board for smaller waves or flat-water blasting.
- Parallel tail section for stability at speed.
- Flattest rocker in the range for early planing.
- Widest board in the range for the best stability.
- Wing tail for maneuverability.
- Shortest length in the range for compactness and portability.
- Full nose allowing rider to utilize more forward foot riding and supporting shorter length.
- Flattest nose rocker for the earliest planing performance.
- Tail – 1.5mm Single concave, blending to 1mm Panel V.
- Mid – 1.8mm Inverted Spiral V with rail bevel.
- Nose – 1.4mm Spiral V with rail bevel.
- 11: Intermediate performance rail.
Our ongoing quest is to develop the highest performing Directional Surf and Foil Kiteboards on the market, while reducing our environmental impact. As an industry first, we have teamed up with Sustainable Surf to develop a full line of Directional Surf and Foil Kiteboards that comply and exceed the Ecoboard fundamentals of:
• A measurably reduced carbon footprint.
• Renewable, recycled and/or up-cycled material inputs.
• Optimizing materials and processes that reduce toxicity during manufacturing.
All Airush surf directional kiteboards are Futures. compatible.
4’10” (147cm) 19″ (48.3cm) 2.4″ (6.1cm) 24.5L
5’2″ (157cm) 19.5″ (49.5cm) 2.45″ (6.2cm) 27.5L
5’6″ (168cm) 20″ (50.8cm) 2.65″ (6.7cm) 33.5L
5’10” (178cm) 20.5″ (52cm) 2.75″ (7cm) 38.5L
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.