The Airush Progression Bar gives riders the opportunity to have industry standard safety and strength without the added features and adjustability of the Core Bar.
Out of stock
Airush Progression V3 Bar
- Extremely intuitive design.
- Focus on safety and reliability.
- Works perfectly in conjunction with V3 bridle for maximum depower.
The Airush Progression Bar gives riders the opportunity to have industry standard safety and strength without the added features and adjustability of the Core Bar. The Progression Bar includes 45-52cm adjustable bar ends, which allows it to be used on any Airush 4-line kite from 3-17 meters. Together with 24m flying lines (with 10m and 14m extensions), the Airush Progression Bar complies with IKO and BKSA teaching standards with quick and easy line changes. Airush Bars have safety as the first priority. Industry standard Brain quick release and color-coding on all parts, make the Airush system perfect and hassle free for all riders. The Low Y on the center lines allow for a quick, single line flag out for those situations where you need it the most.
24m Total = 1m Leader Lines + 9m lower lines + 14m Upper lines
Airush Progression Bar Features
- Fits Airush kites 4-14m
- Adjustable 52-45cm Widths
- New Line Length segments (10+14m Length)
- 250kg Lines
- 4 line
- LOW Y Single Line Flag Out
- Industry Standard Pushaway Brain Quick Release
- Minimal Diameter PU depower Line
- Pull-Pull Adjustable Trim Strap
Brain Quick Release 3.0
The Quick Release is crucial to the safety of a rider. Airush considers this a priority of functionality, safety and intuitive use for quick and natural response. This industry standard push away system is lightweight, strong, easy to release, and quick to assemble after activating.
In addition to safety, the Airush Brain 3.0 includes features to minimize interference and hassles of lines while riding. The redesigned below the bar swivel is extremely easy ot grip and allows for smooth and easy untangling your lines after landing tricks. While an integrated safety line through the Brain provides a less intrusive design when riding at full safety mode or suicide-with-safety mode.
The Airush Soft Touch is a durable rubber molding encasing the bar ends. With a softer bar end, the Soft Touch prevents surfboard dings while adding an element of safety and comfort.
Low Y System
The Low Y System allows for single front line flag out system. This provides a safe way of shutting off the power of your kite when the safety is engaged. In addition to improving safety, the Low Y increases the angle of the front lines, which avoids unnecessary pinching or folding of the kite. This results in the wingtips become looser and move more independently, greatly increasing the manoeuvrability, turning speed and response of the kite.
The Pull-Pull System makes use of two color coded toggles for power trimming. This system gives the exact amount of depower and power needed for Airush kites. Pull on the red toggle for less power, and pull on the blue toggle for more power.
Bringing in a fresh design to the Airush safety release system, not only has the quick release been completely redesigned, so has the loop that it attaches to, making it easier to reassemble. This ensures a safer and more reliable release when you get into that sticky situation.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.