The 2020 Airush Progression Bar V3 is a no fuss, easy to use, and reliable IQR safety system with cleat trimmer. BKSA and IKO compliant.
Out of stock
2020 Airush Progression Bar V3
The 2020 Airush Progression Bar V3 is a no fuss, easy to use, and reliable control system.
- Reliable & easy to use control system.
- Compatible with all 4 line Airush kites.
- Easy to reach cleat trimmer.
With industry standard safety and strength, the Progression bar features 45-52cm adjustable bar ends, which allows it to be used on any Airush 4 line kite. Together with 23m flying lines, the Progression Bar complies with IKO and BKSA teaching standards with the Low Y on the center lines – allowing for a quick single line flag out.
This bar has had the trimmer upgraded to a cleat system for much more depower range and easier adjustment. It also has the super strong and durable RRD rigid thread lines, easily the best on the market.
Multi attachment pigtails on the ends of the lines with loop/knots so it can be fitted to any 4 line kite
A very reliable, safe, easy to use and high quality bar and line system for use on any size and brand of kite
INTELLIGENT QUICK RELEASE
Introducing the IQR, a completely redesigned quick release system that allows for a single-handed release, and reset. The all-new connection point sets the industry standard in safety, reliability, and usability. The durable injection molded TPU harness loop, and locking tube provide a comfortable attachment to your harness hook. In addition to the single line flag out system, the IQR features a low friction, enlarged spinning handle for easier line untwisting.
The Airush control bars have safety as the first priority. Your time on the water is as important to us as it is to you. We strive to make it safer for you, and to make your equipment last longer.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest