Smooth, comfortable, and playful. Easy to manage freeride board great for riders starting out.
Airush Switch Progression V3 2019
The Airush Switch Progression V3 2019 is a great board for beginners and intermediate riders alike!
- Entry level freeride.
- Durable ABS rail.
- Standard 2D deck shape.
The 2019 Airush Switch Progression takes the ever-popular design and construction of the Switch, meaning it’s a super easy and comfortable board to start and to continue your kiteboarding progression. We use this board in our school because it’s a fantastic all-round entry level board.
For all-round entry-level freeride, the Switch Progression features a parallel outline and a refined and smooth flex pattern, also with a flatter rocker for amazing easy planing and upwind ability. The board has plenty of features which lend themselves to beginner riders, therefore it’s a fantastic board for your first board. Because it’s also got great upwind ability, the board can also progress with you, so you won’t outgrow it quickly.
The Airush Switch Progression features the Multi-zone Biotech Construction. This multi-layer construction creates a consistent density using the natural material. The Progression range is constructed with an ABS rail to make sure that your board stays strong, so it can handle impact through the early stages of progression.
Multizone Biotech Core
Our wood cores are renowned for their response, durability and smoothness. Because of each model’s different requirements, the boards have a versatile combination of laminates for all round performance and durability.
ABS Rails & v2.0 ABS Reinforced Inserts
No more pulled or broken inserts from hard landings or crashes.
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest