Smooth, comfortable, play and play. Easy to manage freeride board great for riders starting out.
Airush Switch Sonic Progression 2018
The Airush Switch Sonic Progression is the benchmark for light-wind twin-tip riding with a wider outline and extremely flat rocker for early planing. The standard construction featured on the Switch Sonic is perfect for everyday light-wind users looking for a board that can get them riding while others are standing on the beach.
Featuring the Multi-zone Biotech Core, the Switch Sonic brings all the durable and responsive characteristics from standard twintips into the lightwind board to allow and create a fun lightwind freeride board.
The classic layup found on the Switch Sonic and Switch Sonic Progression is focusing on durability and responsiveness. In addition, this ensures a perfect combination for freeriding needs. The construction is simple as well as effective for soft, easy and forgiving riding.
Multizone Biotech Core
The Airush multizone biotech construction is a vertical paulownia wood core sandwich. This multilayer construction creates a consistent density from the natural material. The wood cores are renowned for their response, durability and smoothness. Additionally, they are combined with a versatile combination of laminates depending on each model’s requirement, for all-round performance and durability.
The Ultra-Flex tip shape and narrow tip outline found in the Switch and Switch Sonic ranges is designed to give the most forgiving and softest ride in our range.
1: Center Spine: Reduced stiffness around the tips to maintain a high level of stability underfoot to prevent unwanted distortion.
2: Venturi Concave: Increased planing ability, allowing for a more user-friendly, forgiving, ride.
3: Freeride Outline: Extra curve along the rail and having the tips narrower in relation to the central width allows for smooth carving and easy rail to rail transitioning.
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest