The Switch is the ultimate refined freeride machine. Designed for all-around fun riding, combining ease of use with forgiving and friendly handling, the Switch matches the needs of progressing kiters and those looking for a comfortable ride.
Complete with straps & pads, handle & fins
Airush Switch V11 2022
Includes Boost footstraps & pads
The Airush Switch V11 2022 is the longest-running board model in kiteboarding history. The Switch is the ultimate refined freeride machine. Designed for all-around fun riding, combining ease of use with forgiving and friendly handling, the Switch matches the needs of progressing kiters and those looking for a comfortable ride. With the new kiter in mind, the progressive single concave provides excellent comfort for a smooth and lively riding experience. Thin rails ensure a clean water release and offer sensationally low drag and easy upwind tracking.
The key design points that lead to this ‘easy rider’ style are:
- Progressive single concave bottom shape, deeper in the middle for lift and upwind ability and flat in the tip to keep this area flexible.
- Thin Step-down rails for clean water release and low drag.
- Low rocker for fast planning and easy upwind ability.
- ‘Mid square’ outline for tracking and stability
The Switch is a Freeride model and for many Airush customers it will be their first board. To this end the Switch needs to be EASY, easy to ride, easy to control and easy to get upwind on. It also needs to not limit a rider’s progression, it can’t be a board that you ‘outgrow’ in a short space of time.
The Switch comes complete with fins and handle, it can be kitted out with AK Durable Supply Co’s vibrant yellow Boost V2 bindings.
The layup found on the Switch is strictly focused on durability and responsiveness, ensuring a perfect combination for all freeriding needs. This construction is simple yet effective for smooth, easy, and forgiving riding.
No more pulled or broken inserts from hard landings or crashes. Featured on all Airush boards, the ABS Reinforced Inserts create the ultimate amount of durability, whether riding with boots or straps.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest