The Element sets the standard in comfort, durability, and offers the best support and stability while minimising the chances of fatigue and injury.
AK Element Footstraps
- Premium ergonomic support footstraps.
- Dual moulded direct impact footbed.
- Angled adjustment straps to fit all foot shapes.
The AK Element Footstraps sets the standard in comfort, durability, and ergonomic support. Through extensive research into alignment and the natural movement of the rider’s ankles, knees, and upper body during riding and high impact landings, the Dual Moulded Direct Impact foot bed was developed.
The two part dual density moulded design features an ultra-comfortable lower density upper layer with extra cushioning on the lateral (outer) side of your foot, with a denser, more supportive impact resistant layer on the medial (inner) side of the foot, guiding your knees outwards during high impact landings.
This technology, common in running and athletic shoes, offers the best support and stability while minimising the chances of fatigue and injury.
The variable angle adjustment strap works in conjunction with the directional grooving to keep your foot firmly in place. This, combined with the adjustable rubber moulded tongue, enables you to fine-tune the Element to fit your specific foot shape and create the ultimate connection to the board.
Colour: Teal or Black
Size: Medium – Large (US 6 – 13)
AK Element Features
DUAL MOLDED DIRECT IMPACT FOOTBED
The two-part dual density mouluding design creates an ultra-comfortable upper layer which is active during regular riding. Denser more supportive impact resistant layer specifically designed to support and cushion your feet during high impact landings.
This unique design increases the ergonomic support to the inside of your foot, which in turn guides your knees outwards during riding.
The unique rubber moulded adjustable tongue creates a soft flexible framework to support the footstrap and enables the rider to personalise the position of the strap on the base plate, by moving the moulded tongue insert forwards or backwards.
The dual primary slots create variable sizing options for riders with very big feet or those riding in booties.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest