£389.00 – £439.99
For the rider who wants a versatile performance board that covers the whole SPECTRUM.
Cabrinha Spectrum 2021 kiteboard
The 2021 Cabrinha Spectrum is an all-terrain, all-round kiteboard with the DNA and performance characteristics of a much more expensive model.
Smooth, comfortable, efficient and excellent upwind
No other board matches its ease of use and friendly ride characteristics. The Spectrum has incredible upwind tracking while the softer flex pattern turns choppy water into a smooth forgiving ride. Whatever the conditions present, the spectrum’s versatility gives you the confidence to go out and perform.
Cabrinha Spectrum DESIGN PROFILE
- A fast and forgiving outline with a medium amount of rocker
- Rocker and flex is designed for the widest range of conditions and riding styles
- Excellent upwind tracking
- Soft landings
- Excels in choppy water
- Smooth and predictable board control
- Single concave bottom
- Large fins for grip
Included with the board:
- 4x 50mm fins, 4x washers, 10 x m6 x 16mm screws, grab handle.
Cabrinha Spectrum TECHNOLOGY
The Cabrinha Spectrum board comes complete with handle and fins with the option to add Cabrinha H1 bindings or any of the other straps and pads we sell which can be viewed HERE
Cabrinha H1 straps & pads
The Cabrinha H1 is a one strap asymmetrical body shape which provides a positive fit for the rider looking for board control with ease of use. The H1 is supportive yet lightweight and flexible.
The H1 binging can be used for all types of twin tip riding from freestyle to freeriding.
The H1 attaches to the board with minimal effort and allows for multiple stance options with duck and heel toe offset options. It sits on a super cushy footpad with arch support, toe grips, and generous heel coverage.
- Single adjusting Velcro strap provides a solid connection while allowing dynamic foot position
- Dual density pad: Designed for a smooth & comfortable ride while providing a lot of grip
- Triple position duck adjustment for personalized stance
- Industry standard 6” mounting pattern
- M6x16 stainless steel mounting hardware included
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest