Cabrinha Tronic 145 x43
Ideal entry level or intermediate kiteboard for anyone up to 100kg
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Cabrinha Tronic 145 x 43
Used Cabrinha Tronic 145 x 43 in a good condition.
Board only with handle and fins. Add Vario combo board pads and straps.
The 2016 Cabrinha Tronic is a unique, all-around performance, freeride twin tip board that loves to carve through waves or throw big air. Its narrower tips deliver power control for carving with ample width between your feet to help with early planning. The quad concave to deep V tip bottom shape puts the control where you need, between your feet. The tips of the 2016 Tronic flex naturally to hold power to boost and grip the water so it won’t skip out through turns and carves.
The Cabrinha Tronic has been fine tuned to be forgiving in choppy conditions for a smooth ride while able to deliver amazing rail to rail carves. The Parabolic Rails provide a stiffer centre section while delivering a responsive tip and tail flex. The volcanic basalt fibre construction keeps the weight to a minimum while retaining high durability. The Moderate Rocker line helps initiate G-force for turns when banking off waves or redirecting in the flats and smooths your ride.
Size: 145 x 43
Features & Benefits:
- Chop killer
- Powerful rail to rail carving
- Great upwind performance
- Smooth ride in a variety of conditions
- Maximum edge control for boosting
- Includes 50mm fins, handle & mounting hardware.
New for 2016:
- Revised laminate for slightly less weight
- Gloss finished deck
- Bigger handle and semitransparent fins.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest