Cabrinha Tronic 141 x 42
Ideal entry level or intermediate kiteboard for anyone up to 90kg.
Out of stock
Cabrinha Tronic 141 x 42
The Tronic enters the Cabrinha line up as their go-to chop muncher and wave slasher. A freeride shape, the Tronic has rounded rails with tapered tips and a quad concave base for exceptional upwind performance and drive.
Discipline: Freeride / Wave
Excellent condition – The board has not been used much, no wear
The board is a brilliant all rounder and would be good as a first board for someone up to about 90kg but also for riders of all levels. It has a flat/mid rocker so is efficient and will keep planing easily with concave and V base shaping which gives is a super smooth ride.
What Cabrinha say …..
The Cabrinha Tronic is a performance freeride model with a shape and build that allows a rider the ability to crossover and experiment in any and all types of riding including hucking huge lofty airs. The Tronic balances the design elements perfectly to create an all round performance freestyle board that rides well in steep chop and delivers speed and pop on demand.
The Tronic twin tip delivers top performance and slash and run type of riding in small waves or choppy water. The Tronic curved tip outline and generous rocker is a chop killer. It cuts through rough water with ease and adds a whole new dimension of g-force inducing turns when banking off of waves or redirecting in the flats.
The Tronic can be taken into the surf and thrown on edge for tight, fan throwing carves. The new 3D base is covered in tough and resilient P-Tex base for added durability.
The Tronic has kept a medium rocker to a fast responsive curve for an confidence inspiring ride yet still with excellent upwind skills for pop when needed.
Built-in rail grips means that you can remove the handle for a more legitimate sense of style while keeping a positive holed where it’s needed.
The 3D bottom shape delivers unbelievable edge control, while the lower rocker line provides quick acceleration and speed.
Concaves placed at the tips with a flat centre section provides a smooth ride and forgiving landings.
The tips are soft to give control in chop and also feature a new corner radius to eliminate eye spray.
The Cabrinha Tronic takes full advantage of its 3D bottom shape to deliver a high level of edge control. The Cabrinha Tronic also features a flat centre section for a smoother ride and easy landings.
The Cabrinha Tronic also expands on the 3D bottom concept Cabrinha started four years ago. The quad concave channels have been increased in definition throughout the tips for a more aggressive bite.
- Freestyle / Freeride Design
- Pawlonia-Balsa combination core
- Full Bi-Ax top and bottom carbon sheet for super quick response and performance
- 20% lighter to rider longer, harder and faster
- Quad Concave Bottom
- Flat Centre Section
- 3D X Deck Torsion Rigidity and Tip Flex
- 24” (61 CM) / 26” (66 CM) / 28″ (71 CM) Hydra and Wake Stance Options
- Precision Shaped Rail
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.