Ultra light weight carbon kiteboard. High end freeride / freestyle performance but comfortable in the hands of a beginner as well due to the soft ride and double V tips for extra grip.
Out of stock
Crazyfly Raptor Ltd – 140 x 42cm – Carbon Kiteboard
The Crazyfly Raptor Ltd comes complete with top of the range Nobile footstraps, fins & free board bag.
It’s a full carbon board but
- The most popular board in the range
- Ultra light
- Full carbon construction
- Ellipse double concave bottom
- Lots of pop with comfortable flex
- Superior control
- Chop eater
Raptor LTD is a true legend in our board range. It is one of the best boards we have ever made. It also comes in a Neon version for customers who prefer better visibility of the board in dark water.
Sticking to its core properties of a high end freeride/freestyle board, it remains a full carbon, ultra light masterpiece. The 2020 Raptor LTD features an Ellipse double concave shape in the center of the bottom for unmatched comfort and Double V tips for better grip when popping. Buttery soft in chop, yet dynamic for high end freeride and freestyle. The latest CompFlex 4T5 Carbon on the bottom of the board makes the new LTD even more comfortable and smoother, especially in choppy water. This new carbon weave provides much more flex without sacrificing strength. Plus the new weave is thinner and requires less epoxy resulting in 0,1 kg weight saving per board compared to 2017 models.
CrazyFly exclusive and latest in tech, the Nano Glide Skin on the bottom of the board helps the board track and go upwind better thanks to its micro channels. The Nano Glide skin foil has better gliding properties and generates speed quicker, plus it is more resistant to scratches. The top of the board has a brand new matt overprint for that eye catching premium look.
The Raptor LTD works best with pads and straps. If you are looking to ride in wake bindings, we suggest to look at these boards: Raptor Extreme, Raptor, or Bulldozer.
Raptor LTD – The legend reborn.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.