Out of stock
Dakine 101 Backpack 29L
Just like Room 101, the Dakine 101 backpack can keep taking more and more…it has endless storage!
Very comfortable and supportive ergonomic shoulder straps with sternum straps to help spread the weight.
A huge array of pockets and compartments, there is space and places to store all your stuff. Big compartments, organiser sections and hidden pockets…You will keep finding more and more places to put your things!
The Dakine 101 is the feature-filled backpack you’ve been searching for. Great for school, work, and travel, the 101 has three zippered main compartments for maximum organization with a padded flat bottom designed to stay upright.
The main external features of the 101 include a breathable air mesh backpanel and shoulder straps, a large hidden back panel security pocket, and a zipped side pocket and water bottle pouch.
Inside you’ll find two roomy main compartments, a padded laptop sleeve and separate iPad sleeve, organiser section, zipped front pocket, plus a fleece lined protected sunglasses pocket.
Bring it all with you in this comfortable every day pack.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Fits most 15″ laptops
- Fleece lined padded iPad sleeve
- 2 Large main compartments
- Quick stash pocket with water repellent zipper
- Organizer pocket
- Backpanel security pocket
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket
- Side pocket
- Water bottle pocket
- Padded bottom panel
- Breathable air mesh backpanel and shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap
- 29 Litres
- 19 x 12 x 9″ [ 48 x 31 x 23cm ]
- 600D Polyester
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest