Dakine Sutherland Jacket
Stay sharp wearing the DAKINE Sutherland jacket, with it is stylish look but rugged, wind and waterproof shell plus specialised pockets.
The Sutherland Jacket from Dakine is the ultimate shell jacket that won’t break the bank. Perfect for those chilly spring days to stay warm and comfortable. The Sutherland has 2k waterproofing and 2K breathability. With its 2L polyester and nylon micro ripstop shell, this jacket is lightweight yet durable, and allows freedom of movement.
The Dakine Sutherland Jacket has a standard fit, and comes with an adjustable hood and hem. This allows you to adapt the jacket for ultimate comfort. There is a zipped interior media pocket to keep your phone safe, and even a party pocket to store a cheeky beer for post session BBQs
2.000mm Waterproof / 2.000gm Breathable
High comfort due to breathable technologies
Durable water repellent without PFC-containing chemicals
- Adjustable hem and hood
- Rear drink ‘Party’ pocket with drainage grommet
- Zippered interior media pocket
- Hand warmer pockets with flaps
- Upper arm pocket
- Storm Flap
- Fit allows room to layer
- Covered by the DAKINE 2-year limited warranty
Dakine Sutherland Jacket Technical Specs
- Waterproof Rating: 2000mm
- Breathability Rating: 2000gm2
- Windproof: Yes
- Zips: Full length main zip
- Lining: Taffeta
- Pockets: 2 side pockets, arm pocket, a party pocket and interior zipped media pocket
- Hood Construction: Adjustable hood
- Waist: Adjustable hem
- Cuffs: Adjustable snap closure
- Material: 2L polyester Oxford/nylon micro ripstop
- Fit: Standard fit
- Length: Hip
We really rate this jacket, it looks great, really smart and always admired by others. Lots of great features including the sneak beer pocket in the back, ideal for evening sunset beach BBQs. Wind and waterproof it will keep you warm and dry with a regular fit leaving space to fit a hoody or jumper underneath to keep you toasty on the coldest days.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest