The Rope Harness Kit presents a small chicken loop with a metal plate and a short leash, which can ONLY be used with a rope harness.
Duotone Rope Kit 2023
The Duotone Rope Harness Kit 2023 presents a small chicken loop with a metal plate and a short leash, only usable with a rope harness. You must not use this loop on a standard harness hook. The short chicken loop ensures maximum range of depower and it’s non-abrasive quality, means a longer lasting harness rope and loop. A short tangle-fee safety leash provides confidence and comfort. It’s designed without any disturbing chicken dig. The chicken loop works with both the Duotone Trust and Duotone Click bars.
The 2023 Duotone Chicken Loop Rope Harness Kit has been specially developed for use in conjunction with a rope slider harness. Instead of the standard metal hook, a rope harness has a section of rope into which the chicken loop is attached. This setup is primarily used for wave kites as these need to execute frequent changes of direction and turns. The rope harness prevents the harness from slipping around. The chicken loop on the Rope Harness Kit is reinforced with a metal plate to minimise abrasion on the rope.
SMALL LEASH INCLUDED
- Shorter leash for less tangling.
NO WEAR ON THE ROPE
- Smooth sliding of the rope in combination with the rope harness, no wear on the rope.
NO CHICKEN DIG
- No irritating chicken dig.
You can find out more about the 2023 Duotone Chicken Loop Rope Harness Kit and whether it is right for you, as well as the other Duotone chicken loop options, here.
Check out our handy guide for maintaining your bar, and the rest of your equipment, here.
Before every session, check your bar and all of your equipment – safety first!
For more advice and information, feel free to call us on 01797 724126, or email [email protected]
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest