The Duotone Click Bar revolutionised how we control our kites, on a completely new level!
Now available in two sizes, the standard 49cm wide with 22-24m lines and now a narrower 42cm version of the Click Bar with line lengths of 20m plus 2m extensions.
Also there are four different chicken loop options available offering maximum performance and customisation.
2020 Duotone Click bar & lines
Duotone Bars 2020 are delivered without chicken loop and leash.
Please order Chicken Loop/Safety Kit additionally: four different Chicken Loop Kits available and comes with a leash. You can also purchase a Duotone 5th Element upgrade kit and turn the Trust Bar into a 5 line set-up.
The unique Trim Unit of the Click Bar enables you to power and de-power in precise steps at the flick of a switch.
- To power your kite, turn the Winder clockwise this shortens the length of your backlines with every half turn.
- To de-power, simply push the button in the middle of the Winder and your backlines will lengthen again with every click.
- At any time the level of power / de-power is visible on the Power Display of the bar, as well as on a neon orange mark above the right floater.
- The 2020 Duotone Click bar & lines is equipped with the Iron Heart V, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release and the lines, even the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations.
Its delivered with a 4 line set up and adjustable to either 20m and 22m or 22 m and 24 m line length.
ADJUSTABLE LINE LENGTH AND V-POSITION
You can change the v-position on the front lines all depending on your preference and riding style.
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST KITES ON THE MARKET
Recommended to be used with Dice, Evo, Neo, Mono, Rebel & Juice. To use click bar with Vegas, upgrade to 5th element kit or Hadlow set up.
AUTOMATIC UNTWISTING SAFETY SYSTEM
Lines are automatically untwisted during rotations, even the guided safety, to reach an optimum of safety and comfort.
IRON HEART V
The clickbar is equipped with the iron heart v, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. Lines, even the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations.
4 OR 5 LINE BAR SETUP
You can choose the best setup, depending on your preference and riding style. The 5th line makes it easier to relaunch, especially on big kites and in low winds.
COMPATIBLE WITH HADLOW SETUP
The 2020 Duotone Click bar & lines can be upgraded with the optional 6 line Hadlow setup.
5TH ELEMENT UPGRADE KIT
ONE BAR, RIDE ALL KITES!
In 2020 the Duotone Click Bar can be upgraded within 3 minutes to a 5-Line Bar. The upgrade kit features a real centre line safety.
WITH ALL 5 – LINE ADVANTAGES:
- Easy relaunch, especially on big kites and low winds
- Instant and accessible de-power
- shorter 5th Element upgrade kit available for 20m plus 2m
- compatible with Hadlow Setup
DUOTONE LINE LENGTH ADVISOR
The length of Duotone flying lines can make a huge difference to the way a kite flies. Different styles of riding, different kite models or the kite size are influencing factors that require different line length. In order to achieve maximum comfort and to receive the best performance of a kite, it is essential to match the kite and the riders style of riding to the correct line length!
20 M – 70% HANDLING / 30% POWER
- Fast and reactive turning
- For extreme Freestyle, Wakestyle and waves
- Tight, super fast and hard kite loops
- Narrower bar width
22 M – 60% HANDLING / 40% POWER
- Reactive turning
- Fast kite loops
- Favourite set up of our Freestyle riders
- Best choice for waveriding
- Narrower bar width
24 M – 50% HANDLING / 50% POWER
- The most versatile length
- Great for all round freeriding
- Good lowend and a good turning speed
- High jumps as you can load the lines
- The recommended size for a one bar quiver!
CHICKEN LOOP OPTIONS