Make your current paddleboard perfect for learning to wing before upgrading to a foil.
9 in stock (can be backordered)
Duotone Drift Stopper SUP Converter
If you are looking to use your paddleboard with either a windsurf rig or a wing the the Duotone Drift Stopper is a must have. Perfect for learning to wing before moving on to a foil.
THE ESSENTIAL ADD-ON FOR YOUR SUP TO AVOID DRIFTING OFF WIND. 99% of all SUP’s and the majority of all modern Windsurfing boards do not feature a daggerboard or center fin. If you put a Wing, iRIG or any other Windsurfing sail onto these boards it is nearly impossible to come back where you started! Due to a missing “stabiliser” under your feet the wind and pressure in your sail basically push the board sideways off the wind. To solve this issue we are proud to introduce the DRIFT STOPPER. The DRIFT STOPPERS can be attached to any inflatable SUP board within seconds via a webbing strap. Yet since the fins can be snapped off it is small enough to fit into your backpack!
- Two Clip on fins
- Easy Adjustable Straps
- Fits onto a huge range of boards, both inflatable and hardboard
- Stops sideways drift allowing upwind riding
The Duotone Drift Stopper is suitable for Stand Up Paddleboards, Wingboards and Windsurf boards.
Perfect for learning to use the new wing with your current board.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest