Duotone Entity Ergo 2021 bindings are here with more comfort then ever before and new features that revolutionise control and safety.
Duotone Entity Ergo 2021
The revolutionary Entity Ergo bindings are setting the new benchmark in hold, ergonomy, safety and comfort.
The skeleton of a foot consists of 28 bones. The foot bones can be divided into following groups: tarsal bones, metatarsal bones and phalanxes. 20 muscles and over 114 tendons and ligaments ensure the required flexibility and stability of the bones to each other. A fine nerve and blood vessel network supplies the surface and deeper muscles above and below the foot.
Long story short, this is why you need the new ergonomic NTT and the choice of four different sizes to find exactly the NTT which fits to your feet.
This year the economic EVA pad in combination with the toe padding is the guarantee to always have the right grip, an optimal pressure distribution with maximum comfort. A stiff strap connection keeps your feet at the right place and keeps the whole strap closed in any conditions. This new ergonomic NTT gives relief to overstressed nerves and prevents fatigue and pain, your feet will get less tired and you’ll stay on the water longer. The ergonomic NTT footpads in combination with the adjustable heel pads help to reduce pressure on the heel. They even avoid shocks on the entire body, helping alleviate long-term foot, back and knee pain. An additional nice little gimmick is the possibility to stick the screws of the pad on the bottom of the pad, so you don’t lose them whilst travelling.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest