The Duotone Hybrid SLS 2022 is a perfect choice for surf wave riding that easily converts into a hydrofoil.
Duotone Hybrid SLS 2022
CROSS-OVER SURF & FOIL
Perfect for wave riders who don’t want to invest in an extra foil board for the light wind days, the Hybrid SLS 2022 is the ultimate crossover board.
If you are looking for a convertible board that you can shred in the waves, pull the latest strapless freestyle tricks and then add a foil to when the wind drops, the Hybrid SLS is where it is at. Starting with our renowned Whip shape, the Hybrid SLS model has a few design tweaks to ensure it is the ultimate crossover with only little compromises.
There is a unique 4-point foil mount; this ensures the foil is always in the perfect spot, reduces weight and doesn’t affect the board’s flex. The bottom channel has also been modified to allow it to work better when the foil is attached. As a hydrofoil board, the performance is fantastic, offering a stable platform with plenty of control. When you take the foil off, you have the same incredible shape, except for a couple of small tweaks as the Whip itself. This means you don’t just have a hydrofoil, but also one of the best wave boards on the market.
Perfect in small to medium-sized waves, the Whip Hybrid SLS loves to get vertical and performs well when tight in the pocket of the wave. The ultimate quiver killer in a perfect package, an incredible freeride foil board, a competition-winning wave board, and a supreme traveling companion too!
Read more about Strong Light Superior (SLS) products here.
This product is Climate Neutral, worked on in collaboration with Climate Partner. You can check out more info here.
- ONE FOR ALL – SURF AND FOIL- A SURFBOARD WHICH ALSO CAN BE USED AS A FOIL BOARD. GOODBYE TRAVEL COSTS!
- SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZED WAVES – SUITABLE FOR SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZED WAVES.
- COMPACT SURF SHAPE – A SHAPE WITH A WIDE NOSE AND A QUITE COMPACT LENGTH.
- INNEGRA SHIELD – THE INNEGRA SHIELD MAKES THE BOARD VERY DURABLE, WITHOUT AFFECTING THE PURE SURFBOARD FEEL.
- FOOT STRAP INSERTS – BOARD CAN BE RIDDEN WITH OR WITHOUT FOOTSTRAPS, EASY TO USE FOR SURFING OR FOILING.
- FOIL MOUNT – A SOLID FOIL MOUNT WITH FOUR INSERTS IS ADDED TO THE BOARD FOR A FOIL MAST, WITHOUT ADDING TOO MU
4-POINT CONNECTION FOIL MOUNT
The fully integrated 4-point mast connection has minimum influence on the weight and flex of the board to keep its surf characteristic while giving you a solid connection to the foil. Especially for traveling, this versatile combination is perfect to travel with only one board.
CORK SHOCK ABSORBER 2.0
Cork offers excellent absorption characteristics and reforms entirely without leaving any visible dents in contrast to PVC. Therefore, it is applied as a damper in the heel area of the surfboards.
INNEGRA SLS SURFBOARD
Innegra is the reason for the predictable feel of a polyurethane surfboard, combined with liveliness, durability, dent resistance and incredible light weight. The weight reduction was achieved by replacing fiberglass with Innegra.
All boards now come with our own Futures Fins compatible fin boxes. Two side set screws and no rear tab allow for a wider tolerance of fin fitting and ensure a perfect and tight fit every time whether you’re using our high quality composite fins or any stock after market Futures brand fin. Easy to install and uninstall even with Sand and Salt.
Using bamboo in our surf boards, we take full advantage of the dynamic qualities of this natural product. Optimized layers and the mix with composite materials help us to construct powerful, agile and versatile surf boards that come with a unique flex – responsive flex!
Grab Rails for easier freestyle tricks, durability and comfortable general riding.
STRAPPED OR STRAPLESS
Board is delivered with inserts so straps can be mounted.
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest