FREE boardbag with this board!
Duotone Shred – Young shredders had to wait way too long to get gear for their size. Your kids deserve the best; the Shred delivers!
Duotone Shred – Young shredders had to wait way too long to get gear for their size. Often they’ve been forced to ride smaller versions of adult equipment, but that gear isn’t always the easiest to use.
Now the Shred aims to put a specially designed board in the hands of the groms, so they can maximise their performance. With a specially designed narrower outline, the board is smoother through the water, easier to carve from rail to rail and offers better pop as it is easier to edge. Space Flex technology is also used, along with the Carbon Beam, to make the board super responsive and help it cut through chop with ease. If you have young ones, you’ll know how important it is to keep them smiling and ensure the stoke factor is at a maximum.
The all-new Shred will deliver smiles for miles while offering performance they won’t get anywhere else. Your kids deserve the best; the Shred delivers!
FREE boardbag! Brand and colour may vary from image.
This product is Climate Neutral, worked on in collaboration with Climate Partner. You can check out more info here.
This board comes with fins equipped. You can chose the following bindings in the options drop down menu or any of the many we offer shown on this page
KEY FEATURES DUOTONE SHRED
- NARROWER OUTLINE ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR GROMSTHE UNIQUE SHAPE MAKES IT EASIER FOR LIGHTER RIDERS WITH SMALLER FEET TO EDGE AND GET POP; CARVING FROM RAIL TO RAIL IS ALSO SMOOTHER.
- SMOOTH CARVING DUE TO SPACE FLEXWHEN YOU ARE CARVING ON THE SHRED, THE TRANSITION FROM RAIL TO RAIL IS SMOOTHER, THANKS TO THE ENHANCED CHARACTERISTICS OFFERED BY SPACE FLEX.
- RESPONSIVE AND LIGHT CARBON BEAMA CARBON BEAM IS USED IN THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE SHRED; THIS INCREASES THE BOARD’S PERFORMANCE AND RESPONSIVENESS, GIVING YOU A DYNAMIC RIDE.
- EASY HANDLING WITH GRAB RAILSWHETHER YOU ARE CARRYING IT DOWN TO THE WATER’S EDGE OR PERFORMING THE LATEST BOARD OFF TRICKS, THE GRAB RAILS MAKE IT EASY.
- STEP MONO CONCAVE BASETHE STEP MONO CONCAVE BASE ENCOURAGES THE BOARD TO GET ON THE PLANE EARLY, SMOOTHS OUT THE LANDINGS AND HELPS WITH POP.
- COMFORTABLE RIDE AND EARLY PLANING WITH SPACE FLEXSPACE FLEX IS A UNIQUE FLEX TECHNOLOGY THAT OFFERS THE BEST RESPONSE THROUGHOUT THE LENGTH OF THE BOARD, OFFERING A SMOOTH RIDE AND EARLY PLANING.
The Premium Construction boards Jaime, Select and Soleil feature Carbon Beams, where parts of the glass fibre are being replaced by unidirectional carbon beams to noticeably improve the boards’ performance. This results in a faster and even more progressive flex for better pop and reduced weight.
SPACE FLEX TECHNOLOGY
Space Flex adapts to the water´s surface and enhances all turning characteristics. Stiff outside frame coupled with the soft tips creates smooth water release and early planing. Reduction in swing weight facilitates easier tricks and faster rotations.
STEP MONO CONCAVE
The Step Mono Concave is the fastest and easiest to ride bottom concepts. It can be carved easily through turns and always delivers the right grip. It planes early, allows smaller fins and helps to go upwind with ease.
Soft Flex boards are the most friendly and “easy to use” boards in our range. The Soft Flex option is forgiving and simply fun to ride, even if you are an unexperienced rider. However, the Soft Flex option is also suitable for more lightweight riders.
The special shape of the 3D cap allows torsion of the long axis of the board. This gives them more grip on the heel-side edge, rich and smooth landings, a direct drive and better upwind performance. Invented by Duotone.
Grab Rails for easier board off manoeuvres and comfortable general riding.
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest