The excellent 2020 Duotone kite Trust bar & lines guarantees the superior functionality that makes it one of the best and safest 4 line bars on the market.
The chicken loops come in four different options – When you purchase your bar, you can choose the chicken loop that best suits your riding style.
2020 Duotone Trust bar & lines
M/L bar with 24m lines – Complete with the all round freestyle chickenloop
You can also purchase a Duotone 5th Element upgrade kit and turn the Trust Bar into a 5 line set-up.
The 2020 Duotone Trust bar & lines is equipped with superior functionality that makes it one of the best 4 line bars on the market.
- The industry leading Iron Heart IV safety system makes a welcome return; it is equipped with the addition of the Suicide Ring III.
- This new ring allows you to set up a suicide system while keeping the ring and the leash up and out of the way of the chicken loop. This increases your ability to quickly hook in and out after freestyle tricks.
- Additionally a 5th Element upgrade kit comes as an add-on and turns the Trust Bar into a 5 line set-up if needed.
- Adjustable bar ends to give two length options – 53 and 46cm
SINGLE FRONT LINE SAFETY
A quick and easy safety solution. When the quick release is released, the single front line presents a smaller area of the kite to the wind and makes it nearly pressureless.
EASY TO USE
Thanks to the iron heart iv, the new suicide ring III and the single front line safety of the trust bar is super easy to use.
COMPATIBLE WITH ANY FOUR LINE KITE MODEL
The trust bar can even be used in combination with nearly any other kite on the market.
SUICIDE RING III FOR FIXED SUICIDE MODE
The suicide ring III allows to set up a suicide system, while keeping the ring and the leash up and out of the way of the chicken loop. Quickly hook in and out after freestyle tricks.
INTEGRATED EVA FLOATER FLIP – FLOP FUNCTION
The moulded EVA floater is fully integrated into the winding posts to offer a seamless connection, which gives better protection to the lines and the rider. The integration of the EVA floater also avoids line tangling and gives better overall stiffness between the bar and lines. To achieve better and more direct feedback on the thumb, we added a push pin on the outside of the winding post for easy operation. The Flip-Flop function allows you to switch between a 53 cm and 46 cm bar width (M / L bar) and 49 cm and 42 cm bar width (S / M bar) with just one click. This makes the procedure of changing the bar set up far simpler.
4 OR 5 LINE BAR SETUP
You can choose the best setup, depending on your preference and riding style. The 5th line makes it easier to relaunch, especially on big kites and in low winds.
IRON HEART IV
The Duotone iron heart is the benchmark for all safety systems and we are continuously aiming to further improve this essential piece of safety equipment.
ONE BAR, RIDE ALL KITES!
5TH ELEMENT UPGRADE KIT
LINE LENGTH ADVISOR
The length of Duotone flying lines can make a huge difference to the way a kite flies, due to different styles of riding or choice of kite size being the main influencing factors that require different line length. In order to achieve maximum comfort and to receive the best performance of a kite, it is essential to match the kite and the riders style of riding to the correct line length!
19 M – 70% HANDLING / 30% POWER
- Fast and reactive turning
- For extreme Freestyle, Wakestyle and waves
- Tight, super fast and hard kite loops
- Narrower bar width
22 M – 60% HANDLING / 40% POWER
- Reactive turning
- Fast kite loops
- Favourite set up of our Freestyle riders
- Best choice for waveriding
- Narrower bar width
24 M – 50% HANDLING / 50% POWER
- The most versatile length
- Great for all round freeriding
- Good lowend and a good turning speed
- High jumps as you can load the lines
- The recommended size for a one bar quiver!
27 M – 40% HANDLING / 60% POWER
- Enormous low-end
- Huge jumps
- Lots of lift
Chicken Loop Options
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.