Out of stock
Email when stock available
F-One Mast Top – KF
The F-ONE aluminium mast can be fitted with a number of options to connect with the board. Choose from a 4-bolt top plate, a standard Tuttle head, a KF or a DKF head.
Most modern foils use the 4 bolt top plate but many of the windsurf conversions or similar use the KF or Tuttle.
All versions are fastened to the mast through a sleeve and a two-bolt system. The Mast Top parts are machined out of solid blocks of 6061 aluminium. The accuracy of the CNC makes sure the geometry of the connection is perfect. Stainless steel inserts are used systematically to preserve the durability of the fastening connections.
The KF and DKF heads make current F-ONE foils compatible with kite or SUP foil boards produced previously with these boxes.
ALUMINIUM 6063 & 6061
This aluminium alloy boats some very good mechanical properties and can be processed in many different ways while also offering a natural resistance to corrosion.
Produced from an extrusion process, our aluminium profiles make the most of this homogeneous material to provide perfect stiffness both in torsion and bending. All areas in contact with other metals or carbon parts are duly isolated against galvanic reactions.
Machining blocks of aluminium 6061 guarantees the maximum accuracy and preserves the mechanical properties of this higher grade of aluminium. All parts are fully anodized and stainless steel inserts are fitted with isolating gel when fastening is required.
The Mast Top Plate can be used with any standard masts from F-One range as well others brands.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest