£548.99 – £594.99
FREE boardbag with this board! The F-One Pocket Foilboard offers tons of possibilities to enjoy foiling and engage into all kinds of turns or maneuvers. Through the use of compact outlines, we have developed a complete range of boards with minimum length for maximum fun.
F-One Pocket Foilboard 2022
On of the most popular foil boards on the market and one that has always been liked by our customers down here at the beach
The F-One Pocket Foilboard offers tons of possibilities to enjoy foiling and engage into all kinds of turns or maneuvers. Through the use of compact outlines, we have developed a complete range of boards with minimum length for maximum fun.
FREE boardbag with this board! Bag colour may vary from image.
- Easy to handle
- Bullet Proof Construction
- Great carving potential
Beveled rails, double concave, specific foiling outline with wide point well forward, these boards have all the shape features that make them easy and forgiving on the water. The range includes three sizes: 145×50 cm, 130×47 cm, and 120×46 cm to fit all user sizes and levels. All are equipped with a large deck pad, inserts for three foot straps, and the twin-track system for maximum compatibility.
Built around a lightweight EPS foam core with Bamboo/Fibreglass sandwich laminate reinforcements and protective top / bottom sheet layers. The POCKET foilboards are as durable as you can get. The solid cap construction will preserve the edges of the board. The compact format makes the boards lighter and easier to handle and transport, this is a board you will never have to worry about!
- 100% Accessibility
- 100% Freeride
- 90% Carving
- 70% Performance
The twin track system with lateral spacing of 90mm is becoming an industry standard.
This system is compatible with all foils featuring a top plate with 4 fastening bolts. The length of the tracks enables some room to adjust the position of the foil on the board to reach everyone’s preferred balance.
The SLIM Tech process uses a high strength core material to reduce core thickness dramatically. The direct benefits are multiple: Better control of the board, reduced weight, increased strength, better flex.
- Better control of the board. Having the feet closer to the bottom of the board means you have a better, sharper feel for what the board is doing.
- Reduced weight. Through the use of a stronger core material, we can reduce the amount and variety of materials used in the shell. Added to the reduced volume, this means the board can be made lighter.
- Increased strength. The core of the board is no more this fragile blank which you can ding, dent or break. The Slim Tech boards are tougher and stronger.
- Better flex. Using a slimmer profile, the flex of the board can be better tuned by adjusting the skin fiber layout. Having flex into the board means more comfort when riding and easier landings when going freestyle.
Boards built with the SLIM Tech construction are moulded and heat pressed. They feature a very thin but very robust outside skin to protect the board throughout its life. Proof that you can be light and bullet-proof.
Construction – Full Bamboo
Bamboo fibres are highly resistant and really light. The FULL BAMBOO construction uses natural properties of bamboo veneers placed between fiberglass layers to create a strong, durable, light shell for the entire board (deck and bottom).
F-one Pocket Board Sizes
|SIZE||120 x 46cm||130 x 47cm||145 x 50cm|
|VOLUME||9.8 L||10 L||11 L|
|WEIGHT||3.3 kg||3.7 kg||4.1 kg|
The Pocket Foilboard 2022 matching perfectly F-One IC6 V3 set!!!
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest