F-One Rocket Air Wing Foil Pack consists of the new Rocket Air 6’6″ or 7’2″ board, the new FCT Gravity Foil 1800 or 2200cm (complete with 75cm Mast and Top Plate) plus 5m Shinn Resurector Wing complete with Pump & Leash
Perfect package to get you started wing foiling!!!
F-One Rocket Air & Shinn Wing Foil Package – Best Value
F-One Rocket Air Wing Surf Foil Pack consists of the new Rocket Air 6’6” or 7’2″ board, the new FCT Gravity Foil 1800 or 2200cm (complete with 75cm Mast & Top Plate) plus a 5m Shinn Resurector Surf Wing complete with pump and leash
Perfect package to get you Wing Foiling!!!
Option to add Mystic MK8 X helmet
Shinn Resurector Surf Wing
The Resurector 2021 is the high quality wing you would expect from Shinn. Focusing on power, stability and effortless control this is a truly all-round wing capable of taking you from your first days on the water until you‘re competent and confident in all winds, waves and even in the air.
Low end drive with control, the Shinn Resurector Wing has absolute reliability when flagged and effortless ease of use no matter the situation. Stiff and responsive for pumping whilst exhibiting a progressive depower that feels totally intuitive– every feature has been carefully considered and designed allowing you to focus on your ride and not get distracted by the details.
Tested through a multitude of real-world conditions and with a representative variety of rider levels and weights this may be our first wing but it joins the market as one of the first true 2nd generation wings.
- Challenge DK50 Double Ripstop canopy is light, durable and low-stretch.
- KPE 175 Dacron used throughout the leading edge and strut enhancing stiffness and protecting the bladders even under high pressures.
- Marine grade high-visibility PVC window for long lasting visibility.
- Medium aspect design with extended strut gives a stable and controllable wing with good power, fantastic upwind and effortless flagging.
- Progressive tip sweep minimises wing-tip strikes and allows for easier recovery from an inverted wing.
- Dual Inflation valves (plus one pump) for maximum pressure versatility and speedy packing.
- EVA-lined handles with no seams underneath for maximum finger comfort and extended sessions.
- Re-enforced handle attachments for rigorous pumping and durability.
- Intermediate transition handle for powered wing flying with one hand.
- Cross-over multi sport design SUP, Foil, Snowboard or Mountain Board.
- Progressive de-power to avoid nose stall during transition to the flagging handle or simply feathering the wing when riding upwind.
- Light but strong 5mm coiled PU leash with comfortable neoprene/velcro cuff.
- Intelligent window design allows safe riding whilst reducing stretch and packing without folding the window.
Black, Green, Orange
- 3m | >25 knots | 8 PSI
- 4m | 15-28 knots | 7 PSI
- 5m | 12-25 knots | 6 PSI – Best All round size
- 6m | 10-20 knots | 6 PSI
- 7m | 8-14 knots | 5 PSI
- Resurector Wing
- Shinn 5mm coiled Leash
- Spacious Back Pack
- Colour coded Canopy repair patches
- Dacron leading edge and strut repair patch
- PVC window repair patch
- One pump service straps
F-ONE GRAVITY 1800/2200 FCT
A F-ONE Gravity 1800/2200 foil is an intuitive foil to use. It generates lift at low (and even very low) speed but does it in a smooth way so you can keep your balance easily. The wings are designed to be easy to roll and turn, so they can perform in the surf.
The Gravity 1800 has its dimensions optimised to provide enough lift to get anyone flying. We made sure to keep the drag limited to maintain a thrilling feeling of glide. The span is generous making it a very stable foil. The profile and the wing tips insure it remains highly maneuverable.
The wing is covered using a thin but strong protective layer to protect it from scratches and digs. It is built in fibreglass around an injected foam core and fits on a streamlined, aluminium fuselage. Connection via a large, solid plate at the front of the fuselage ensuring a very solid and stiff bond between the wing and the fuselage. The fuselage can be connected to the standard F-ONE aluminium mast of the desired length. The setup and disassembly are also super easy and the whole is very travel friendly.
Stabilser – Rear Wing
The F-One Gravity 1800 comes with the IC6 300 Stab. This stabiliser offers easy take-off and good directional stability for a secure feel which is perfect when riding. Built using the IC6 technology it is both strong and durable
- Smooth take-off
- Stability and lift
- Easy to turn
- Light – 4.7kg including 74cm mast
- Well priced
- Easy to assemble
Area: 1760 cm²
Span: 90 cm
Aspect Ratio: 4.6
Weight: 1.65 kg (wing only)
Alu Fuselage: 74 Surf
F-One Gravity 1800/2200 FCT Technology
Foil Compression Technology
The Foil Compression Technology is a F-One innovation offering impressive mechanical properties making it particularly suited for foil subjected to high stresses and bending loads.
Our F-One Gravity FCT front wings are built in fiberglass around a high density foam core. The wing is covered by our thin and strong shield skin.
This technology offers one of the most accessible foil setup market whilst keeping the DNA of its carbon siblings.
The FUSION LINK enables the perfect connection between the Fuselage and the Front Wing using a large solid plate at the front of the fuselage.
It is screwed to the front wing using 4 x M6 – 14 mm screws , resulting in a connection geometry that ensures a very solid and stiff assembly.
Produced from an extrusion process, our aluminium profiles make the most of this homogeneous material to provide perfect stiffness both in torsion and bending. All areas in contact with other metals or carbon parts are duly isolated against galvanic reactions.
Machining blocks of aluminium 6061 guarantees the maximum accuracy and preserves the mechanical properties of this higher grade of aluminium. All parts are fully anodised and stainless steel inserts are fitted with isolating gel when fastening is required.
F-One Rocket Air 6’6”
Wing Foil Inflatable Board
The F-One Rocket Air was a big hit when it was launched as it’s light, easy to use, really durable, affordable and it doesn’t hurt if it hits you while learning! The down side of the old tuttle connector was fiddly and sometimes took a while to set up. But the new one no longer has it! The 2021 has a normal 4 x 4 bolt top plate adaptor so it will fit the majority of foils.
Easy to transport and store, simply deflate and roll up to put into the large carry bag
We can’t see any downside to these boards now – Ideal as part of the F-one Rocket Air & Shinn Wing Foil Package to use for the first year or two of wing surfing and then progress onto a hardboard when you’re ready.
The larger sizes make a nice crossover between SUP and wing, plenty of volume, stable on choppy waters, side fins included.
F One Rocket Air 2021 Product Info
The F-One Rocket Air range is a line of inflatable board dedicated to foiling sports: Surf-foil, SUP-foil, Wing-foil, Wind-foil and even Kite-foil. The Rocket Air offers the same experience and performance as the rigid boards, and you can pack it small now!
- Easy to store and carry
- Balanced and light for flying
- Superior and extra stiff Dropstitch material
The F-One Rocket Air boards start at 4’10 (75l.) and go all the way to 7’11 (185l.). The line includes boards for all sports and all types of riders. They are developed following the same sizes & outlines as the rigid boards. They offer great stability with the extra volume brought by the inflatable technology. The foil position is also identical to the rigid boards and provide the same perfect balance for take-off and in flight.
- The 4’10 and 5’4 can be used for surfing, kiting, wing surfing and are also ideal to have fun doing some wake
- The 5’4, 5’10 and 6’6 are ideal sizes for Wing foiling with a Shinn Resurector, offering a variety of volumes to suit every one.
- The 7’2 is dedicated to wingfoiling, it is the ideal size to start the discipline.
- The 7’6 and 7’11 are the real Swiss Knife boards, ready for all sorts of fun: SUP foil, Wing foil, Windfoil. They can also be used to play or paddle without the foil.
- The 7’2, 7’6 and 7’11 includes 2x US tracks where additional fins can be plugged. In this configuration it becomes the best platform to learn how to handle the Wing before learning how to foil later on.
Built using higher grade dropstitch with a fused, twin layer shell and a specific dropstitch pattern. This brings extra stiffness which is essential to control the Rocket Air board properly when foiling. The weight of the board is incredibly light. They are really easy to handle and a lot of fun, even for advanced riders.
Stored in a small bag to be easily brought on your next adventure, the Rocket Air boards are very easily stored and transported.
Please contact us about other sizes of Rocket Air boards in this package
An incredible technology developed originally to make inflatable rescue airplanes! It was later on used by inflatable boat and canoe manufacturers. It is composed of a vertical stitch in-between the deck and the hull that keeps them parallel and extremely rigid. This allows the boards to be inflated up to 21 PSI.
NOTE: Some boards may show a larger or smaller bulge on the hull in the area of the inflation valve, or at the mast foot for the windsurf boards.
This bulge is inherent to the ‘drop stitch’ technology used in the manufacturing process of your board, and doesn’t constitute a defect. Also, it does not affect in any way the behavior and/or reliability of your board.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest