£1,200.00 – £1,400.00
FREE boardbag and snapback hat with this board!
Created exclusively for foil surfing, the F-ONE Rocket Surf line gather all the shape features that will help getting the most out of the foil.
F-One Rocket Wing V2
FREE boardbag and snapback hat with this board! Bag and snapback brand and colour may vary from image.
Wing Foil Board
The F-ONE ROCKET WING boards have been created specifically to foil with Surf Wings for a maximum performance.
- Dedicated Wing Foil Shape
- Intuitive and very Stable
- Great for Carving and Pumping
Wing surfing is one of the most exhilarating ways of flying above the water. The freedom allowed by the handheld wing is amazing. Once you’ve learned how to use it, there are many reasons to opt for a dedicated Wing foilboard to best enjoy your Wing surf foiling.
Our experience on wing foiling shows that after using our SUP Foil we could quickly switch to smaller boards. The surf foil boards on the other hand have proved to be quite extreme. Therefore we felt the need for a new type of shapes for wing surfing.
We have created a new range of wing boards with a wide range of volumes to make it possible for most riders to stand-up easily as well making sure that riding back to the shore is possible, even when the wind drops. Their dimensions and shapes are unique and specific to the practice.
Using the foil actively to create your motion is one of the biggest thrills of wing surf foiling. To ensure you can make the best use of your foil, we have created boards that will help you carve better on the swell, connect the bumps and enjoy your session.
Compared to a larger board, the ROCKET WING has:
- Reduced bulk size and reduced weight
- Better balance, natural stance
- Improved maneuverability and responsiveness
- Pumping becomes more efficient and direct
- Easier transportation and travel
- All these advantages directly translate a lot more possibilities on the water.
Using some straight rocker lines for an easy take-off and a wide tail outline for an optimized volume distribution, the F-ONE ROCKET WING boards feature a sharp beveled rail profile to make the release easier during take-off and the touch-down smoother when the board hits the water again. In other words, you will be up and flying in no time and you won’t be unsettled when occasionally hitting the water.
The ROCKET WING boards are equipped with a recessed handle for easy carrying, a full pad for comfort and with the twin track system on the bottom to connect with most foils on the market (4-bolt plate system). They are built with F-ONE’s proven bamboo construction with a double layer on deck for added resistance.
If flying a Surf Wing is your new foiling style, the ROCKET WING boards are the perfect matching ride.
FULL BAMBOO CONSTRUCTION
Bamboo fibers are highly resistant and really light. The FULL BAMBOO construction uses natural properties of bamboo veneers placed between fiberglass layers to create a strong, durable, light shell for the entire board (deck and bottom).
DOUBLE BAMBOO DECK
An extra layer of bamboo (DOUBLE BAMBOO DECK) is located in the stance area to make the deck even more resistant to local hell pressures and dings. This results into light, strong and responsive boards to enjoy session after session.
The twin track system with lateral spacing of 90mm is becoming an industry standard.
This system is compatible with all foils featuring a top plate with 4 fastening bolts. The length of the tracks enables some room to adjust the position of the foil on the board to reach everyone’s preferred balance.
For all surfers one of the inconvenience of the SUP is the large size of the rails, too big to dig into a turn. So, how do me make a sup with a thin rail without losing the volume of the board? The answer is the Beveled Rail.
They are small flat lateral sections in V shapes, which allows us to reduce the thickness of the rail in certain sections (1). The other advantage is that they reduce the planing surface of the board (2) which therefore reduces drag. The combination of a thinner rail and slightly narrower width allows the board to get a better edge into the turns and a tighter arc.
How to choose your volume and board size for foiling with a Surf Wing?
- Beginner : Weight +40l (Rocket SUP)
- Intermediate : Weight +10l (Rocket Wing)
- Advanced : Weight -15l (Rocket Wing)
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.