£725.00 – £975.00
The F-ONE STRIKE Wing is completely new with many innovations and breakthrough design for unique sensations on the water.
F-ONE brings breakthrough design with the brand new STRIKE wing and its innovative concept.
Wingfoiling is now a real sport.
With more than 40 years of experience in the wind powered watersports such as windsurfing and kiteboarding, F-ONE has developed a real passion for wingfoiling over the last two years. Their long history has enabled huge improvements in the sport resulting in the STRIKE’s creation.
In the search for thrill and adrenaline, F-One have been looking to make a wing which not only will keep the heritage of the SWING in terms of lightness and comfort but which will be incredibly stable and offering great performances as well as huge wind range.
- Impressive stability and balance
- Easy planning and performances
- Extra comfortable and light
- Huge wind range
- Incredible upwind abilities
- Fantastic jumping capabilities
- Light and stable for perfect freefly sensations
From light to high winds, you will discover the full potential of the F-ONE STRIKE Wing. Thanks to its unique design and construction, the sensations on the water are unique.
The work done on the control of the deformation of the wing offers more power, fantastic upwind performances, stability and control. This feeling of control will allow you to push the STRIKE into jumps and air rotations.
You are in total comfort at all time, the STRIKE’s has the perfect traction balance between your two arms. The handles are perfectly placed, and you won’t suffer from too much pull on your back arm on the long legs. Going upwind has never been so efficient.
The impressive stability of the STRIKE will make you forget about it when in freefly surfing wind swells.
The F-ONE STRIKE Wing design is completely new with many innovations.
The vertical panel layouts towards the trailing edge and the skin tension help control the cloth deformation and improve the overall profile.
The leading edge has extra segments for a better control of the dihedral shape and its diameter has been optimized.
The curvy but straight on the tail center strut design helps for an even better control of the deformation.
Discover amazing sensations and transform your ride.
Try the new STRIKE now.
Each surface of the range has been optimized for their own programs:
- 2.8m + 3.5m for stronger winds and wave riding
- 4.2m + 5m are designed to offer the best wind range according to the disciplines and levels
- 6m has a completely different design and concept from the other sizes and is dedicated to light wind
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.