FREE boardbag and snapback hat with this board!
F-One Trax ESL offer a unique blend of comfort, performance, ease of use and mostly having fun on the water!
F-One Trax ESL 2021
FREE boardbag and snapback hat with this board! Bag and snapback brand and colour may vary from image.
The F-One Trax ESL 2021 is all about having fun on the water. For the next season the Trax Essential has returned with different colours and same awesome performance. This board is based on the legendary TRAX heritage and implements some of the latest thinking developed on the WTF?! to offer a unique blend of comfort, performance and ease of use.
- Performance packed into a value conscious package
- Rails inspired by HRD technology
- Double concave bottom shape
- Smooth ride whatever the conditions
The overall rocker line is moderate to ensure the board offers early planing and keeps the fantastic glide, which is the true signature of the TRAX. The rocker line is split into three distinct stages with a flatter section in the centre, which is crucial to achieving an excellent upwind angle and great tracking on the water. The transition between the middle section and the tips was inspired by the WTF?! rocker to offer incredible pop.
The bottom shape features a deep double concave and some tip channels. Both are quite efficient at providing first-class grip and control to the board, but the double concave is the main driver behind the overall comfort of the board and its stability at all times.
The rails are inspired by our HRD technology, with taller sections around the feet for better lift and balance, they were kept thin everywhere else to offer plenty of grip.
The deck shape is stripped down for more simplicity and better contact between the bindings and the board. The 3D work in the middle section, another heritage of the TRAX, helps the centre of the board track in a straight line with a solid feel for more accuracy and control when riding.
On the water, the board impresses by how smooth it is to ride. Everything feels natural and totally intuitive. A perfect blend of glide, solid pop and smooth landings characterise this well-balanced shape.
The F-One TRAX ESL is available in two sizes, which should fit a wide range of users. The proportions of the shape are inspired by the latest freestyle developments while the dimensions are kept more manageable.
All versions come equipped with our UNIBox 50m fins, which offer better speed and improved glide thanks to their thinner profile.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.