The Easyirder is a board that will make you look good, pure and simple it offers an efficient, predictable, smooth and forgiving ride.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Fanatic Easyrider 150 x 43 kiteboard
Excellent condition with minimal signs of wear
Complete with handle, fins, straps and pads
Discipline: All round freeride
From the very first steps to advanced Freeriding, the Fanatic Easyrider ensures a fast learning curve for all levels of riders looking to advance. An incredibly stable and quick-to-plane board, it has enough high performance features to ensure you won’t outgrow it too quickly. With excellent control due to the round outline, the Soft Flex creates a smooth and forgiving ride. If you’re starting out on your kiteboarding adventures or refining the fundamentals, the Easyrider will make the process effortless.
150cm x 43cm
- Most comfortable board
- Best carving abilities
- Massive grip
- Very versatile
- SOFT FLEX
- MONO CONCAVE BOTTOM
- BIAX FIBRE CONSTRUCTION
- EXCELLENT CONTROL DUE TO ROUND OUTLINE
- SOFT FLEX CREATES A VERY FORGIVING BOARD
- A SOFT TRIM OVERALL GUARANTEES A COMFORTABLE RIDE IN ALL CONDITIONS
Mono Concave Bottom
Early planing, comfortable, and smooth on one side but scary fast and dynamic on the other side are key features of the boards with our Mono Concave construction! Try it, you´ll love it!
Fanatic Soft Flex
Softer flexing boards are the most friendly and “easy to use” boards in our range. The Soft flex option is forgiving and simply fun to ride, even if you are an unexperienced rider. However, the Soft Flex option is also suitable for more lightweight riders.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest